SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB - P320 FCU 2 ea.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB - P320 FCU 2 ea. Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
I have two complete pistols from spare parts. Would like two FCUs to complete them. Let me know if you have one laying around.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: OttoSig,

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are on the CMP forum, member Phrogpilot is selling USGI enblocs for $2ea.

Posts: 921 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
They've really jumped in price. But I've bought here before.

https://ammogarand.com/clipsmagazines.html

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Thank you, M1, but that gentleman has suspended taking orders.

And if I have no luck on here I’ll hit that site and some others BB61.

There were some gentlemen that reached out before, and I didn’t know how many I’d need. I can’t find their emails so I’m hoping they see this thread now.

To the top.

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
There were some gentlemen that reached out before, and I didn’t know how many I’d need. I can’t find their emails so I’m hoping they see this thread now...

James,

Maybe they're in your previous WTB?
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...670099405#5670099405

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
That’s why you make the big bucks Q! Thank you, Sir.

Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Bump with new ad.

posted Hide Post
Email incoming.

Posts: 352 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post