SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: CMMG 9 Inch 22LR Barrel only
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: CMMG 9 Inch 22LR Barrel only Login/Join 
Picture of aguilar64
posted
WTB like the title says a CMMG 9 Inch 22LR Barrel part number 22D8F0A , let me know

WTS: De Santis holster for a SIG P365 and two additional kydex / Kydex Leather holster for the same, $65.00 shipped, PayPal friend or family or add 3%, or MO

https://www.desantisholster.com/mini-slide/[strike]

[strike]I have a brand new SIG Romeo 5 (Box is still sealed) that I would like to trade for a SIG Romeo Zero and if additional money is required (Market Value) , I'm okay with it.

[strike]If you want to buy it is [strike]$120.00
$110.00 shipped

P365 slide, 3.1 inches and X-Ray just replaced it, no Recoil Spring Assembly, [strike]$160.00 $150.00 shipped

Or $225.00 for both of them

PayPal (Friends or family) or add 2.5 % or MO

This message has been edited. Last edited by: aguilar64,

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2085 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got a Romeo0 still in package. It came with an XL NRA edition in coyote, so the outer hood is brown, I believe. It may be an optional cover, I don't know, since I've paid it no attention. I'll trade you that for the Romeo 5 and 100 for the slide.

Posts: 16416 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Does the Romeo 5 have both the high and low mounts with it?

Posts: 7112 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
SOLD to Fredward

This message has been edited. Last edited by: aguilar64,

― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2085 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PM me with a address, I'll send a check and the Romeo0.

Posts: 16416 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Holsters for $60 shipped? If so, I'll take them. Email inbound.

Posts: 3186 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2423 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info, I'm only looking for the barrel.

― Ted Nugent