SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    all sold
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

all sold Login/Join 
Picture of hi-power man
posted
WTS the following holsters. Payment by USPS money order, no electronic funds transfer available. Shipment by USPS priority mail, tracked. Please post an "I'll take ......" entry here, needed to judge 1st buyer.

I found the original paperwork for this hoster. It was built for a M11-A1 which TTG considers a P228.
TT Gunleather M11-A1 (P228) no rail. Holster is marked P228. This is the IWB, Mike's Special, leather, reinforced, right hand, 1.5 in belt loops, low ride, 25 deg cant. It is new, never worn. There is a very small scuff on the reinforcing face, visible in photo. Price is $90.00 shipped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hi-power man,

High capacity is not an acceptable substitute for good marksmanship.

Posts: 846 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent with question.
gaf

Posts: 301 | Location: S/W Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the two P365 holsters as discussed.
Thanks,
gaf

Posts: 301 | Location: S/W Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hi-power man
posted Hide Post
Both P365 holsters go to gaf.

Posts: 846 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hi-power man
posted Hide Post
Cleaned up the OP and once up to the top.