SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    David Clark headset and other pilot paraphernalia FS SPF
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

David Clark headset and other pilot paraphernalia FS SPF Login/Join 
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted
David Clark H 10-30 headset with a M1/DC Amplified Dynamic microphone. Like new

Jeppesen Sanderson pad of Navigation/ Flight Weather forms.

FAA Manual H-8083-3 Airplane Flying Handbook
FAA Manual S-8081-14-S Practical Test Standards

King Schools Private Pilot Knowledge Test Course
King Schools Intercative CD-Rom Course

PN-1 Navigation Plotter
Jeppesen Sanderson Slide Graphic Computer with manual.

$200 for all plus shipping I'm guessing the weight of the entire package is about ten pounds.

First 'I'll take it' will get it, followed up by email, my email is in my profile. Thanks for looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: clubleaf206,

Posts: 12231 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
I just wish to point out that the headset alone retails for $350.

Posts: 12231 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clubleaf206:

I just wish to point out that the headset alone retails for $350.
For anybody who is considering it, this is an outstanding headset! I used one for many years of flying as a contract pilot and flight instructor. David Clark is an industry leader in aviation headsets and the 10-30 with the M1 microphone is one of their best models. David Clark's customer service is rarely required, but is very responsive when needed.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31341 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Evening Club! I will take it. I have close friend whose son has been looking for a good headset and this will fill the bill.

Posts: 597 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
SPF to bordeth. Smile

posted Hide Post
Thanks Club! Everything showed up just as adverstised and the headset is in fantastic shape. I'm sure it will be enjoyed for many years.

Posts: 597 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
You are welcome, sir! Pleasure doing business with you.