SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB - Range Brass 5.56, 308, 10mm, 9mm, 45-70 and mini 14 wood stock
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB - Range Brass 5.56, 308, 10mm, 9mm, 45-70 and mini 14 wood stock Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
I'm really enjoying prepping brass and reloading a little bit here and there.

Any once fired-range brass in the calibers listed I would be willing to purchase from you.

Also looking for a mini 14 factory wood stock for refurbishing my dads old gun.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: OttoSig,

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6643 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
I think I’ve got a 12” BCM mlok rail. Necver been installed but I don’t think I have the box anymore. I’ll send you an email.

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1215 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email Sent

Posts: 30 | Location: California | Registered: September 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Topic changed, thank you, gentlemen.

Posts: 6643 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent sir

Posts: 1732 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
To the top, got a good lead on some 9mm brass from a forum member but I still want moooorrreee!

posted Hide Post
Email sent about brass.

Posts: 30 | Location: California | Registered: September 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have all the brass you need cheap.
Message me.

Posts: 693 | Location: Central Arkansas | Registered: September 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post