SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Anyone who transacts business in this section should read this
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone who transacts business in this section should read this Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I just had a great selling experience with “hankd”. Quick payment, and excellent communication. Deal with confidence! A+++

Posts: 234 | Location: GA. | Registered: October 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's been awhile since I have purchased anything here. Frown Hopefully this will change and I look forward to the same excellent experiences that I have had in the past.

Posts: 1772 | Location: Tri-Cities, WA | Registered: November 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TRD:
I just had a great selling experience with “hankd”. Quick payment, and excellent communication. Deal with confidence! A+++

Thanks "TRD"!! It was a pleasure doing business with you. TRD is a great guy to do business with and I'd highly recommend him!

Posts: 20 | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of saborman
posted Hide Post
Can someone guide me to the "attachment" icon for attaching pics on classifieds? I guess I am blind because I cannot seem to figure out how to do it...or do some people not have access to attach pic?

Posts: 23 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: April 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of codecypher
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by saborman:
Can someone guide me to the "attachment" icon for attaching pics on classifieds? I guess I am blind because I cannot seem to figure out how to do it...or do some people not have access to attach pic?

Go to www.photobucket.com (or similar site) and sign up for a free account. Upload your pics there. Under each pic you will see a "IMG code" - copy this html code to your ad here on the SigForum.

Hope this helps.

Posts: 1098 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of saborman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by codecypher:
quote:
Originally posted by saborman:

Go to www.photobucket.com (or similar site) and sign up for a free account. Upload your pics there. Under each pic you will see a "IMG code" - copy this html code to your ad here on the SigForum.

Hope this helps.

Thanks that did help

Posts: 23 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: April 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ranger Hoot
posted Hide Post
*wrong thread Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ranger Hoot,

The RANGER God cried from above
Lightning flashed from the darkened sun
Hailstones fell and the earth did mourn
It was a solem day for all Airborne
June 2001 will be
A tragic piece of RANGER history
Time stood still on that cursed day
Cuz legs were donning black berets

Posts: 121 | Location: CA | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of uncshooter
posted Hide Post
I agree. This is the way business should be conducted.

Posts: 33 | Registered: August 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hankd:
quote:
Originally posted by TRD:

Thanks "TRD"!! It was a pleasure doing business with you. TRD is a great guy to do business with and I'd highly recommend him!

Guys this isn't a place for feedback.

If you wish to leave positive feedback for someone, you may do it in an active classified ad of theirs.

If you wish to leave negative feedback, or have a problem with a transaction, do not post about it publicly. Do not disrupt threads. If you have a problem, contact a staff member.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I like the simplicity of these rules. I add a link to this thread in my ads and ask that the buyer be familiar with it.

Thanks for this reference...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: az4783054,

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amen to that!

Posts: 16 | Location: Berk CO. | Registered: October 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jacobswell
posted Hide Post
Great rules to go by.

Posts: 272 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately I just had a buyer back out on the day of the sale.

Posts: 79 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: November 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
cant wait to do business here looks like we have some gentlemen and women here.

Posts: 61 | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carlman
posted Hide Post
Are there any rules about what closes a classified ad? Do they expire after a certain amount of time? Should I bump my ad every few days if I don't want it to get closed, etc.?

Any other criteria for getting a classified ad closed? Can you sell Ammo? Just curious and thought it would be helpful for others to know.

Thanks,
Carl

Posts: 99 | Location: Southeastern US | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
parabellum
I sent you a email asking for help with a deal going bad with SouthernPride
Thanks

Posts: 28 | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tcalfee1:
parabellum
I sent you a email asking for help with a deal going bad with SouthernPride
Thanks

tcalfee1 you may get faster help if you post here:
I don't think the Mods come here as often as they do the Forum office. Good luck!

SigForum Office

Thanks MW22...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Posts: 5088 | Location: Maryland | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
This needs a bump as a good reminder to all...

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:

With all the recent "needed" moderation, I think it needs to be a permanent sticky. Wink

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of XTrooper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:

With all the recent "needed" moderation, I think it needs to be a permanent sticky. Wink

It was till about a week ago.

I have to ask. Why in hell not?

Steve
NJ State Trooper #3936 (retired 4/1/1991)
NRA-certified LE Firearms Instructor
Right way's the hardest. Wrong way's the easiest. A rule of nature like water seeks the path of least resistance. So you get crooked rivers and crooked men.

Posts: 419 | Location: Retired and living in the mountains of NE Pennsylvania | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post