SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Anyone who transacts business in this section should read this
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone who transacts business in this section should read this Login/Join 
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1911_Operator:
Do we close the thread when the transaction is complete? If so, How do we do this? Thanks

Email a moderator or admin from the email listed in your profile, and include your screen name and a link to the ad you want closed in your email.

One of us will close the ad.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Para, I sent you a message this date regarding an issue I have in the classifieds. Please let me know. Thanks, JW
I have no such email from you.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Well damn. I'll try it again through yahoo instead of msn. It's regarding my classified ad...

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/5940023714

Payment was FINALLY received for today's deadline. Now I have to wait 10 days for it to clear. I think this member needs to be reminded of the rules.

UPDATE 02/28/17: Ron, I also sent a message to your new profile address. The check passed the ten day waiting period. USPS has the package as of yesterday. Let me know that the package arrived safely.

Tracking number is 9505 5105 9321 7058 0452 00

According to the USPS the package was delivered on 03/01/17

This message has been edited. Last edited by: az4783054,

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GTG with the rules!!

Posts: 13 | Location: Bluemont, VA | Registered: March 16, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Might want to add to all this to not use Photobucket and why - still seeing people post classifieds with it. Or better yet a sticky at the top of clasifieds. JMO

Posts: 183 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rogerwilco:
Might want to add to all this to not use Photobucket and why - still seeing people post classifieds with it. Or better yet a sticky at the top of clasifieds. JMO

Why?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vluc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
Originally posted by rogerwilco:

Why?

Pics on photobucket that aren't in a certain type of account violate their terms of agreement.

Note that my avatar and other item are posted on Photobucket....

“I aim to misbehave."

The mountain sheep are sweeter, but the valley sheep are fatter...

Posts: 3832 | Location: Latrobe, PA | Registered: October 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
I just want to ask, where do I leave feedback?

Posts: 178 | Location: St. Petersburg FLorida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Can I post a link to my house in Florida for sale here?

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did I miss the post count rule in reference to posting in the classifieds? It looks like my post got deleted.

Posts: 3 | Location: Maricopa, AZ | Registered: August 22, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for spelling out what hopefully we will all follow, anyway.

Former US Army, Sgt., 82nd Abn. Div. Paratrooper,
Infantryman, (81mm Mortars) Certified Armorer

Love God, Country, & Family

Posts: 89 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: November 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GataGunner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by devildoggunner:
Did I miss the post count rule in reference to posting in the classifieds? It looks like my post got deleted.

Yeah is there a post count?

Posts: 64 | Registered: January 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everyone please be careful when dealing with gun broker. I purchased a firearm on their site and got taken for a sizable amount. There excuse was and still is nothing. They even have a deductible. I still need them but if you buy anything on their site beware, You are putting your wallet and hard earned money at risk.

Posts: 5 | Registered: November 29, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking to sell a sig 10mm pistol and do not have privileges /permission to upload a photo. Please advise.

Also, I have ammo for the pistol can I include it in the post/pics?

Posts: 263 | Registered: January 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
You don't need permissions thats just a default warning when you try to load the pictures here directly. You need to use a photo hosting site to host the pictures. I use a free site called Imgur. One way is to copy the "IMG" code to the body of your post then once the post is made the picture/s will show.

Posts: 18016 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New to posting guns for sale.

If one is selling firearms on this forum or other what works best for buyers sending payment to seller that is preferred/secure/safest?

Have sent money orders using Gunbroker but they can be kind of a hassle for the buyer and postal service adds delay. Guessing it is safe to tell buyers to send via PayPal or Venmo (never used)? Does PayPal have any limitations on sending funds for guns, not like they would know.

Posts: 8 | Registered: July 12, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Use PayPal at your own risk...Such transactions violate their terms of use.

That said, if you're the seller, you define the terms of the sale, assuming they're in compliance with the rules prescribed for transacting business in the SIGforum Classifieds...Just Sayin' Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Guys, if you transact business in this section, be it buying, selling or trading, we expect you to act honorably and to treat the other party or parties in your transaction as you wish to be treated.

• The condition of items for sale or trade should be described in an accurate and honest fashion. Problems and flaws worthy of note should not be concealed. A lie by omission is still a lie.

• Parties to a transaction should agree on details of the transaction before money or merchandise changes hands.

• Buyers should send payment promptly. To my mind, this means payment should be received by the seller within seven days after an agreement is struck, unless other arrangements have been made and agreed upon by both parties.

• Sellers should ship merchandise promptly. To me, this means shipment within seven days after payment is received, unless other arrangements have been made and agreed upon by both parties.

• Response to queries by the other party should be prompt. Responses to emails should be made within 24 hours, unless mitigating circumstances exist.

lbj and I expect everyone who uses this section to, quite simply, do the right thing, and I believe we all know what that is when it comes to matters where money and property are involved.

It is the policy of SIGforum to publish the names and addresses of those who do not fulfill their part of any agreement made between buyer and seller, as a warning to all members of the board. Needless to say, anyone who ends up like that in this forum will have their posting rights revoked.

Pay quickly, ship quickly, respond to emails quickly, be open and honest in your dealings here, or conduct your business elswhere.
  •  
    Posts: 13 | Registered: September 30, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    I have not found anything on it so....
    Is "cross posting" a no no Para?

Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.

Posts: 385 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post