SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Unwanted jewelry, diamonds, coins, metal etc.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Unwanted jewelry, diamonds, coins, metal etc. Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
If you have unwanted jewelry, diamonds, coins, metal etc. and want to cash out, send me an email to david@mimisjewelryinc.com. I will send a shipping label, evaluate and let you know how much I will pay.

If you decide to sell, I'll send a check/direct deposit/wire the same day. If not, I'll send back everything you sent the same day. I have references if needed. Been a member of Sig Forum since 2006!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6007 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
I have references if needed.

LOL

That may be the understatement of the year!

I’ve got a few things Dave, I’ll send you an email later so you can send me a shipping label unless you already have me on file.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12314 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Dave,

Still interested in watches? Omega, Ball, Tudor??

I am starting to thin the heard.

Pete

Pete T. (aka Ted1Trading)

Posts: 506 | Location: CT & FL USA | Registered: February 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
I have references if needed.

LOL

That may be the understatement of the year!

I’ve got a few things Dave, I’ll send you an email later so you can send me a shipping label unless you already have me on file.

LOL! I'll send you a label!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6007 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted1Trading:
Hi Dave,

Still interested in watches? Omega, Ball, Tudor??

I am starting to thin the heard.

Pete

I do, and I have Sig Forum members looking that I can link you to as well.

God, Family, Country.

Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Ladies and gents, you need to get in touch with David and send him any scrap gold or unneeded jewelry pieces you may have. I’m glad I did. David quickly appraised the items and made a very fair offer. We are fortunate to have guys like David as members of this forum!

I trust him completely.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10489 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
His service is really top notch!!!

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14009 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Wanted to thank all that have reached out and bump this thread if anyone is looking. Wishing you all had a great Thanksgiving

God, Family, Country.

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Bumping this up to thank you all for your trust in my business and I

God, Family, Country.

Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I think I'm gonna send you some Franklin Half Dollars I bought 40 yrs ago when a savings bond matured. Back then they called them BU or brilliant uncirculated. I've been out of the game for a long time and they use a different grading system now. But these are in a book and getting no love anymore.

Posts: 3510 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for entrusting me with your business!

God, Family, Country.

posted Hide Post
Another very satisfied customer of Dave's here. Smooth transaction and great communication. Thanks again Dave!

Posts: 587 | Location: Green Bay, WI | Registered: September 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by isolator:
Another very satisfied customer of Dave's here. Smooth transaction and great communication. Thanks again Dave!

Thank you for entrusting us to make a cross country transaction

God, Family, Country.

Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
Not that you need any more good references. But, he is honest to deal with!!

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14009 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m glad I ran across your post just now. Turns out I have an item I’d like you to look at and just sent you an email.
Thanks in advance.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 61 | Location: Oregon, USA | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Bumping this thread! Email me at david@mimisjewelryinc.com if you have any questions.

God, Family, Country.

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Bump for Dave. Dave, i just sent you too many emails!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10904 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post