SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Unwanted jewelry, diamonds, coins, metal etc.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Unwanted jewelry, diamonds, coins, metal etc. Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
If you have unwanted jewelry, diamonds, coins, metal etc. and want to cash out, send me an email to david@mimisjewelryinc.com. I will send a shipping label, evaluate and let you know how much I will pay.

If you decide to sell, I'll send a check/direct deposit/wire the same day. If not, I'll send back everything you sent the same day. I have references if needed. Been a member of Sig Forum since 2006!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5850 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
I have references if needed.

LOL

That may be the understatement of the year!

I’ve got a few things Dave, I’ll send you an email later so you can send me a shipping label unless you already have me on file.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 11568 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Dave,

Still interested in watches? Omega, Ball, Tudor??

I am starting to thin the heard.

Pete

Pete T. (aka Ted1Trading)

Posts: 495 | Location: CT & FL USA | Registered: February 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
I have references if needed.

LOL

That may be the understatement of the year!

I’ve got a few things Dave, I’ll send you an email later so you can send me a shipping label unless you already have me on file.

LOL! I'll send you a label!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5850 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted1Trading:
Hi Dave,

Still interested in watches? Omega, Ball, Tudor??

I am starting to thin the heard.

Pete

I do, and I have Sig Forum members looking that I can link you to as well.

God, Family, Country.