SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS- New, M&P 2.0 Compact, OR with Apex trigger SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS- New, M&P 2.0 Compact, OR with Apex trigger SOLD Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
I had planned on keeping this one for myself, but it needs to go to fund a P239 I just bought. It’s new in the box with all accessories and original parts, two mags. Newest S&W M&P 2.0 version in 9mm that is Optic Ready, two-15rd mags with a 4” barrel and suppressor height sights. I had an Apex trigger and it’s components installed, the trigger is *sweet*. It is unfired. I’m going to take a loss on this one, but I need to move it. Asking $555 shipped. I’m an FFL in the DFW, TX area and this must ship to an FFL. No ban states please. I accept most everything that cashes but prefer discrete electronic means. Thank you!

Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dry-fly,

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6253 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Now $555 shipped, need this gone!

Posts: 6253 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent...........

Here there is no failure, only varied degrees of success!

Posts: 860 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: August 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Replied. Thank you

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Sold!