New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD Login/Join 
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted
I am retiring from reloading and assessing what my son will need. I know I have excess Small Rifle Primers made by Unis Ginex in Bosnia, so 2 lots of 5000 primers each are going for $250/5000 primers. Phoenix general area but we can drive to meet. I live in the Peoria area. Contact information is in my profile.
Robert

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AZSigs,

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Bump

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Uuugh...soooo tempting to drive from ABQ.

Good luck with your sale!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17288 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Uuugh...soooo tempting to drive from ABQ.

Good luck with your sale!

Thanks....but if you in town I'll make you a great deal on 10,000 primers.

Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Please check your email! I sent it from my Gmail address because it uses my real name.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17288 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Please check your email! I sent it from my Gmail address because it uses my real name.

Responded to your email. 01/24/24

posted Hide Post
Any of these still available? I cannot PM you yet, but here is my email. mtrudy1024NOT@gmail.com remove the NOT. Thank you

Posts: 7 | Location: the East Valley of AZ | Registered: August 16, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MapleHill:
Any of these still available? I cannot PM you yet, but here is my email. mtrudy1024NOT@gmail.com remove the NOT. Thank you

email responded to.