SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    NIKKOR-P Nikon 105mm f/2.5 Lens
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NIKKOR-P Nikon 105mm f/2.5 Lens Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
Back in the late 1960's I was really in to 35mm photography. Bought a Nikon F and a whole bunch of accessories. I no longer have the camera, and thought that everything associated with it was gone, but spring house-cleaning turned up this outstanding lens.

No photos right now, I'll get some up in the next day or three, but here's a review of the lens, including some stock photos:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/e...n-105mm-f25-nikkor-p

The lens is in perfect condition, to the best of my knowledge, but I have no camera body to test it with. If the buyer finds any problems within fifteen days of receiving it, I will take it back for a full refund, with shipping both ways on my nickel.

A few other things will be included. A leather case for the lens, with shoulder strap, 100% useful, but due to evidence of wear, cosmetically maybe "fair" to "good."

I'll throw in the remaining Nikon bits and pieces that I have, sunshade, another thing that's either a lens cap or a thing that closes the body when no lens is attached (I forget which, it's one or the other).

Price is $175.00 for everything, including insured shipping via Priority Mail or United Parcel Ground, to the lower 48. I'll ship via any other method at the buyer's request, but buyer will pay the difference in shipping cost.

If you want it, post "I'll take it" in this thread, and follow up with an email to the address in my profile.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30673 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 105mm f2.5 Nikkor is one of the finest lenses Nikon never produced. It excels as a portrait lens. I had mine converted to use with my Nikon DSLR. Exposure settings are done manually. But the camera's light meter works. Good luck selling a fine piece of equipment.

Posts: 93 | Registered: April 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Hey I have a F2AS this would be great for, I’ll be sending an email.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post