SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 1991 9mm P226 DAO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 1991 9mm P226 DAO Login/Join 
Picture of NMDave
posted
I am preparing for a custom 226 build for myself. I purchased this 226 as a donor for the frame and squirrel away all the other parts in my parts drawers. However, when this one arrived, I found it to be in very good, unmolested condition and I can’t bring myself to break up this triple SN matching piece in it’s original matching factory box. So I am offering it here for exactly what I have invested in it… $717… U pay shipping

It has honest wear at the usual locations… The right grip panel has a rub that makes it less than perfect… I have not fired it but worked every aspect of the action and it is surprisingly smooth. All in all, in very good condition… It came without magazines but I will throw in two period correct 15 round dove tails for the purchase price. If you do not want the magazines, I will take the hit for the fees and shipping I paid and sell as purchased (no mags) for $650.

I was asked about trades… The only trades I would consider is a P226 with Stainless steel frame… Have always wanted an X5 All Around with a cash kicker on my side

This is a Double Action Only (DAO).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NMDave,

Dave

Posts: 317 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NMDave:
I purchased this 226 as a donor for the frame and squirrel away all the other parts in my parts drawers. However, when this one arrived, I found it to be in very good, unmolested condition and I can’t bring myself to break up this triple SN matching piece in it’s original matching factory box.
Good man

Posts: 96380 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
You have mail.

Any cocktail can be a shrimp cocktail if you put your mind to it, and if you carry lots of loose shrimp in your pocket.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 26351 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Good man

I logged on to make the same comment. Good on ya Dave for taking this route.

If not for some other recent expenses, I would've pounced on this.

Posts: 6329 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 163 | Location: South Bend, IN | Registered: November 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Per our emails I will take this.

Thank you

Tom

Posts: 163 | Location: South Bend, IN | Registered: November 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FLKev
posted Hide Post
2nd in line...I'll take it if it becomes available again

"It's gon' be some slow singing -n- flower bringing............ if my burglar alarm starts ringing"

Posts: 323 | Location: GATORLAND | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FLKev:
2nd in line...I'll take it if it becomes available again

10-4…

Dave

Posts: 317 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Still available… Note that this is DAO. While it can be converted, I prefer to sell to buyer wanting to keep it as it was born over 20 years ago. If not sold this week I will be locking her up in my safe.

Dave

posted Hide Post
Any idea what the DA Trigger Weight is? Thanks

Posts: 561 | Location: Griffin, GA, USA | Registered: November 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
I do not… My gauge tops out at 8 lbs (purchased for SA tuning) however, it “feels” like round 1 on my DA/SA - 226s and 229s with Graygun ELS upgrades. It is slightly lighter than the 1st round on my 226 Legions and significantly lighter than round 1 on my BDA 220. Then again, the BDA is 45 years old in .45 acp.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NMDave,

Dave

posted Hide Post
Sure is tempting...

Posts: 561 | Location: Griffin, GA, USA | Registered: November 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post