SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sig P320 full size 9mm 17 rd mags for sale...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P320 full size 9mm 17 rd mags for sale... Login/Join 
posted
I have six remaining full size 9mm 17 round SiG P320 mags for sale. 3 New but not in box and 3 lightly used. $35 each plus shipping.

No shipping to:
CA, Conn, HI, MD, Mass, NJ, NY VT

Payment by Zelle or PayPay friends and family.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P226collector,

Posts: 60 | Location: Southern California  | Registered: April 29, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You can anticipate members approaching you very cautiously and asking for proof that you actually possess these items and asking you to provide evidence of your participation in other forums and for you to demonstrate that people elsewhere online will vouch for your character. You should be aware of the pronounced scammer activity in the forum these days, and behave accordingly.

Posts: 98035 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You can anticipate members approaching you very cautiously and asking for proof that you actually possess these items and asking you to provide evidence of your participation in other forums and for you to demonstrate that people elsewhere online will vouch for your character. You should be aware of the pronounced scammer activity in the forum these days, and behave accordingly.

Ah thank you you are right. I have excellent feedback on several forums ( CalGuns, SBG forums, and PayPal) and I will post a photo of the mags with a note Showing my screen name and today's date.

Happy to provide all that by private message to anyone before I get the photo up.

Posts: 60 | Location: Southern California  | Registered: April 29, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Four sold, six left

posted Hide Post
You'll want to combine your ads, as the forum allows one wts ad running at a time.

Just update the first post and add your other (new) items.

Posts: 9685 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
You'll want to combine your ads, as the forum allows one wts ad running at a time.

Just update the first post and add your other (new) items.

Thank you. I haven't done the best job of research / navigation of this new to me site.

Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P226collector:

Thank you. I haven't done the best job of research / navigation of this new to me site.

I'll just add that there have been some recent issues where scammers have tried to take advantage. You have joined at a particularly "tense" time in regards to the classifieds.

Hopefully you don't take the comments personally. Stick around and participate in other areas and you will soon see this is the BEST place on the internet.

The forum owner has gone above and (waaaay) beyond to try and protect members yet some choose not to heed his sage advice.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10183 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Might want to be VERY cautious about dropping standard capacity mags into a mail or, having a CA FFL take possession of them.

The latter may never send them and the former may result in an overzealous postal clerk contacting the CADOJ.

Might be better to deliver those via the Yuma post office Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 13611 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Might want to be VERY cautious about dropping standard capacity mags into a mail or, having a CA FFL take possession of them.

The latter may never send them and the former may result in an overzealous postal clerk contacting the CADOJ.

Might be better to deliver those via the Yuma post office Wink

As long as they are legal to possess in their destination we are good to go. I possesses them legally.

Gone to the Dogs
Picture of tomgun
posted Hide Post
My horrible state is starting a 10 round limit starting July 1st so I should buy a couple of these.
Email sent to inquire about shipping.

Posts: 1631 | Location: Lake Tapps, WA. | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All emails answered

Gone to the Dogs
Picture of tomgun
posted Hide Post
quote:
All emails answered

I didn’t receive an email from you, I sent you one.
But just to update I found some locally.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tomgun,

Posts: 1631 | Location: Lake Tapps, WA. | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 49 | Location: Central MS | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JWB 03M5:
Email sent.

All are marked "MADE IN ITALY" as seen below. Since I do not own an X frame P320 so I have no idea as to fitment in anything but a std. P320 full size. Sorry.

posted Hide Post
Easy. On the bottom plate they're either marked "SIG SAUER" with a round hole for the lock piece, early standard frame. Or marked "SIG" with a square hole for the lock piece, later version for the X frame guns.

Posts: 49 | Location: Central MS | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Easy. On the bottom plate they're either marked "SIG SAUER" with a round hole for the lock piece, early standard frame. Or marked "SIG" with a square hole for the lock piece, later version for the X frame guns.

All the remaining std capacity mags are marked "SIG" with the square hole. The remaining Mags are 3 New unused and 3 used 3-4 times.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

All the remaining std capacity mags are marked "SIG" with the square hole. The remaining Mags are 3 New unused and 3 lightly used.