SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: (SOLD) P220 .38 Super Magazines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: (SOLD) P220 .38 Super Magazines Login/Join 
Picture of Tooky13
posted
Three P220 .38 Super European Magazines. These will NOT work with P220 American Mag Release. Two are in average condition and one in fair condition. Baseplates are a little dinged up. I disassembled, ran through ultrasonic cleaner and reassembled. Totally functional. These are pretty hard to find... $150 for all three.

Can do PayPal (F&F), Zelle or checks.(SOLD)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tooky13,

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1329 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would take these. PM me. Thank you!

Posts: 239 | Registered: January 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
SOLD to jsawyer09

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1329 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This member is the best! Already arrived. Thank you, sir!

Posts: 239 | Registered: January 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post