SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Nightforce scope rings, Kershaw Leek Rainbow, Roni Glock kit PRICES UPDATED AGAIN!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Nightforce scope rings, Kershaw Leek Rainbow, Roni Glock kit PRICES UPDATED AGAIN!! Login/Join 
Picture of Jman78
posted

Nightforce Extreme Duty Ultra Lite scope rings 34mm, .885" high,very lightly used. SPF $75 shipped.

Kershaw Leek V1660B Rainbow knife. Brand new, no box, comes with soft case as shown. $110 shipped.

MCK Roni brace kit for Glock 17/19//19x/22/23/31/32/45. I painted it white and cut off the right side of the charging handle to allow racking while closed. Pup chewed the strap and a small part of the brace as shown. Works perfect, and is a lot of fun to shoot with, but i switched to the Recover 20/20 kits so this has to go. $100 shipped.

SB Tactical MPX PSB brace. This is brand new, i tried it out for a project, but didn't work out. $130 shipped. SOLD to CQB60.

Payment can be made by Zelle or USPS money order. If sending a money order, please send it with a method to track it. Please contact me using email in my profile.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jman78,

Posts: 168 | Location: St. Petersburg FLorida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
Bump with updated prices.

Posts: 168 | Location: St. Petersburg FLorida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I’ll take, Email sent.
quote:
SB Tactical MPX PSB brace

Posts: 12984 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
I’ll take, Email sent.
quote:
SB Tactical MPX PSB brace

SB Tactical brace is SOLD and shipped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jman78,

Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
Bump with updated pricing.

Feel free to throw an offer, worse i can say is no.

posted Hide Post
I’ll take these, will follow up with an email….

Nightforce Extreme Duty Ultra Lite scope rings 34mm, .885" high,very lightly used. $75 shipped.

Posts: 89 | Location: NE Texas | Registered: May 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
Nightforce scope rings are SPF to fanninland.