SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS/WTT: Lapua .308 175gr HPBT Scenar-L $1217.00 For Complete Can
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS/WTT: Lapua .308 175gr HPBT Scenar-L $1217.00 For Complete Can Login/Join 
posted
I have 566 rounds in a .50 cal ammo can with desiccant, loose packed. This WTS/WTT is for the entire can of 566 rounds. I am not breaking this ammo down in to smaller lots.

All 566 rounds are from the same LOT of ammo that I bought, brand new, for long range PRS.

Out of my Tikka .308 Roughtek, in a KRG stock, I was able to maintain 1 inch, 10 round shot groups with bipod and rear bag. I tore the ends of one of the boxes off and left it in the can with that ammo.

I would absolutely prefer a face to face in Pennsylvania due to shipping costs for the ammo. I am in North Eastern PA (NEPA) and would be willing to meet as far as the Cabelas in Hamburg PA. With that said, I will ship is needed.

Price per round is $2.15, $1216.90 (round up to $1217.00 to include .50cal can) for the entire can.

Email is in my profile.

EDITED TO AD: I would take a trade on an Austrian marked, Glock 26 Gen 5, with front serrations. Factory stock in box is good to go. Let me know your price on that and we can deduct that from the total price of the ammo.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: davidjinks,

Posts: 776 | Location: NE Pennsylvania | Registered: December 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Good deal from a honest seller!

Posts: 3393 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nra-life-member:
Good deal from a honest seller!

Thanks for that! Been a while since I’ve seen you around.

Posts: 776 | Location: NE Pennsylvania | Registered: December 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post