SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Closed. Thank You
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Closed. Thank You Login/Join 
posted
I want an as new Ruger LCR 327 snub. Email please.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: roman3667,

Posts: 658 | Registered: March 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Be skeptical of anyone contacting you by only email, possibly claiming to be such-and-such SIGforum member, wanting either to sell what you're looking for or claiming to know somebody that has it and "here's their email address." That kind of thing is almost a guarantee they're scammers.

See: Scammer

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still need one.

posted Hide Post
Hello roman3667. Last Wednesday I sent you an email regarding one of the items you are searching for. The email came from the email address I have listed in my profile and was sent to the email address you have listed in your profile. Did you receive it? Thank you.

Posts: 6705 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did but didn't find it til I saw your post. It went into my Spam.....

posted Hide Post
Got your email and responded. Thank you!

Posts: 6705 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well it's a good day. Thanks Broadside!!! I will take it.

posted Hide Post
Still need a Seecamp Milford built in 380. A Rohrbaugh R9s. And LCR in 327.

posted Hide Post
Roman, I have a nice Rohrbaugh, several extra mags, springs, holster, original box, etc. I am the original owner. My Rohrbaugh is a relatively early model with the blue carbon fiber grips. Some of the early models had a problem with the slides. I sent my gun back to Rohrbaugh after they moved to Deer Park and the slide was replaced with a new slide with the Deer Park location markings. I am currently out of town but will be glad to send you pictures on Sunday if you are interested. I do not recall how many extra mags I have, but I know I have several, along with several new mag springs. I also have several recoil springs which Rohrbaugh advised should be changed every few hundred rounds. My price is $950 plus shipping if you are interested. Let me know if you want pictures sent on Sunday.

Posts: 135 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: October 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jimacp you better believe I do. THX

posted Hide Post
I’m reading between the lines here but guessing that you found the Milford Seecamp LWS32. If not I have a Milford .32 that is still in its sealed New Haven box. I was an FFL in Colorado and my first Seecamp order was for 3 LWS32’s. I kept and carried one, my father got one and this is the third that was put back in the safe. I’m starting to reduce my collection and this is one that will go. My father has passed and his gun went to a close family friend. I still have mine but quit carrying it when I got my Milford LWS380.
Let me know if you’re interested.
Jay

Posts: 64 | Registered: December 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Broadside. Got your FFL package and even he said what a nicely packed item. LOL. Looks brand new. Thank you.

posted Hide Post
Thx Jim for a heck of a beautiful Rohrbaugh. Carbonfiber blues baby

posted Hide Post
Bump for LCR