SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS P320 Spectre, Les Baer, 20ga shotgun, PSA AKV.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS P320 Spectre, Les Baer, 20ga shotgun, PSA AKV. Login/Join 
posted
Howdy everyone,

UPDATES: Lots of kind thoughts and notes, had a much better week!

1) SIG P320 XCarry Spectre with Springer Precision Magwell and Baseplates, GoGun Gas Pedal, Streamlight 7a. $1150 shipped.

2)Glock 17 with Holosun 407K X2 and Wilson Combat low profile front sight plug, 6x 21 round PMAGS. $650 shipped. (Bought this to try some Steel Challenge, then got the P320, then my shooting buddy loaned me his spare Infinity since he's shooting PCC and Carry Optics now.)

3) Tristar Raptor 20ga (wood furniture). Some minor handling scratches, has been a loaner for quail and has less than a flat through it. $350 shipped.

4) FDE M&P 2.0 5”. $500 shipped.

SPF. SIG P320 set.

SOLD. Colt AR

SOLD Les Baer .45

SOLD Remington 1187

SPF. PSA AK-V with SBA3 brace, ten mags. Impulse buy for my daughter who says it's too heavy for her. $750 shipped.

Hopefully some of these will have a new home soon!

Even if you don't find anything, I appreciate you all looking and sending kind thoughts and positive vibes.

As I get more time at the house, I'll try to add more things to the list.

~Legal Beagle

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Legal Beagle,

Posts: 1863 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in #2. Are you able to send some pics? Don’t have a 320 yet and this could be a way to dive in.

Thanks.

Posts: 168 | Location: The Lovely State of Illinois | Registered: November 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
some nice stuff LB. Should not have to much problem moving some items.

shoot me an email about the AR-7. Is it the complete kit or just the rifle, etc.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 17745 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much! As to the AR7, this is the rifle under H002B. I purchased four extra mags (the rifle holds three in the buttstock but only sells with two for some reason) so I could have 48 rounds loaded up. (Figured on CCI 50 round boxes.)

Henry does sell a “kit” with loads of components at henrypride.com and some distributors have done packages that include the rifle and kit; I purchased the rifle without an add-on kit. (I roll my own. Shout out to Randall’s Adventure Company for a better option than the Henry kit). Smile

Posts: 1863 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Legal Beagle:
quote:
Originally posted by Jamess1:
Interested in #2. Are you able to send some pics? Don’t have a 320 yet and this could be a way to dive in.

Thanks.

My shooting buddy says I’m like Mr. Toad.

When I want to get into something, I get waaaay into it.

The 320 is about as close to a LEGO set for grownups you can get, and this is like having all the sets to play with at once. Smile

Shoot me an email and I’ll try to get pics of everything tomorrow.

posted Hide Post
Deal with confidence. Seller is a very decent cat.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 18Z50,

Posts: 349 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
@18Z50 It is, and it’s yours. Please email me your FFL paperwork. I can do PayPal (discreet F&F) or Venmo if you like, or can go old school with a personal check or USPS MO.

posted Hide Post
Hello,
You put KAS for the rail and grip in #3. If you meant KAC then I’ll take the #3 package. Maybe #4 as well after I see some photos.
TY

Posts: 77 | Location: NM | Registered: May 30, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
@Zero1911 I always forget they are Knight’s Armament Company (KAC) instead of being armament systems (which makes way more sense in my head), but they are indeed Knight’s on everything.

Stay Classy!!
Picture of Crockett040
posted Hide Post
Is the Volquartzen Rifle in 22lr?

Posts: 383 | Location: Iowa | Registered: July 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
Can you email pics of the 11-87

Posts: 7894 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
@Attempting to post photos

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 18Z50,

Posts: 349 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had something funky going on with my email yesterday, will resend emails and new photos Thursday to everyone. I believe I have replied at least to everyone.

At the moment, GLOCK is SPF (pending approval of pics, check on whether okay for work), Colt is SPF (pending approval of pics), Les Baer is SPF (pending approval on pics), and P320 bag o’ stuff is SPF (pending pics).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Legal Beagle,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crockett040:
Is the Volquartzen Rifle in 22lr?

Yes - it is .22 and takes 10/22 mags.

posted Hide Post
Still having trouble sending email with pics from my phone, getting it sorted out tomorrow (Thursday).

Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
i would like some pics of the 11-87
email sent

Posts: 1488 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had to update my iPhone to new iOS and fix an out outbound email setting, but cooking with gas now. 1187 pics sent and other pics to follow tonight!

posted Hide Post
As per our emails, I will take the Remington 11/87 Sportsman 20ga

Posts: 50 | Location: Hutchinson, KS | Registered: May 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome, thanks!

I have (finally) sent out pics of the SPF stuff so all can decide if we’re still good on those: P320 bag o’ stuff, Gambit’s colt, zero1911’s les baer. Also sent out some pics of the AKV 9mm to some interested parties.

Appreciate everyone being patient while I got my phone figured out and pictures sent. Smile

posted Hide Post
Just making it official. Per our emails I will take the bag o stuff P320.

Posts: 168 | Location: The Lovely State of Illinois | Registered: November 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post