SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Ad Closed - Very Nice P220 Grips, Mags, Parts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ad Closed - Very Nice P220 Grips, Mags, Parts Login/Join 
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted
Ad Closed

My P220 is at its new home, so I am offering some long-stashed P220 parts. All are used in excellent condition. All grips are SA/DA.

Reasonable offers considered.

1. Sold…SIG factory checkered black aluminum grips. These are very hard to find. Thin profile on the pistol. $145. ***SPF***

2. SIG factory old school black plastic checkered grips. These have received the dremel treatment on the inside, to fit the new style mainspring housing, so they will fit any new or old P220. $60.

3. Sold….Hogue black checkered G-10 grips. $65.***SPF***

4. SIG factory .45 barrel. Phosphate coated and chrome-lined. $65.***SPF***

5. Grayguns P-Sait trigger and solid steel guide rod. $50.***SPF***

6. Lot of three SIG factory 10-rd. .45 mags. With spacer sleeves, which are removable. $110.***SPF***

7. Lot of three 8 round .45 mags. one is stainless SIG and the other two are blued Novak's. Flawless performance. $75.

8. Sold…SIG factory P220 parts kit. New. $35.***SPF***

Payment by PP F/F with NO COMMENTS, or by US Postal money order. Checks accepted from long-time forum members. First "I'll take it" posted in this thread prevails. You must follow up promptly with a confirming email to the address in my profile. Please email with any questions. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 2Adefender,

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10554 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
3. Hogue black checkered G-10 grips. $65.

I’ll take these. Sending you an email.

Posts: 188 | Location: Long Island, NY | Registered: December 19, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
8. SIG factory P220 parts kit. New. $35.

I will take this. Email sent. Thank you.

Posts: 247 | Location: GA. | Registered: October 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Yes, prices include shipping.

Posts: 10554 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
quote:
SIG factory 10-rd. .45 mags

What kind of success did you have with these - I have some Sig Factory 8 rounders that surprised me with a FTF topped off with 8+1 - I had to back them off to 7.

Those are very interesting Mags - Hummm

Posts: 504 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RGRacing:
quote:
SIG factory 10-rd. .45 mags

What kind of success did you have with these - I have some Sig Factory 8 rounders that surprised me with a FTF topped off with 8+1 - I had to back them off to 7.

Those are very interesting Mags - Hummm

Nothing but success. Flawless operation from all of them.

The wicked flee when
no man pursueth
Picture of KevH
posted Hide Post
I'll take the aluminum grips per our conversation. Money sent.

Proverbs 28:1

Posts: 4254 | Location: Contra Costa County, CA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Amat victoria curam
Picture of i8mtm
posted Hide Post
I will take the following

4. SIG factory .45 barrel. Phosphate coated and chrome-lined. $65.

5. Grayguns P-Sait trigger and solid steel guide rod. $50.

6. Lot of three SIG factory 10-rd. .45 mags. With spacer sleeves, which are removable. $110.

email inbound.

Thanks!

i8mtm

Posts: 495 | Location: Eastern PA | Registered: August 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Barrel, Grayguns parts and 10-rd mags are SPF.

Old school checkered grips and 8-rd mags are still available.