SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Sig553p/552 Handguard
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Sig553p/552 Handguard Login/Join 
posted
I recently Acquired a 43A serial Sig 553P from the early days of the 551a1 project. Everything on here is swiss made but the milled receivers/barrel and handguard.

Anyone have a 553P/552 handguard for sale? Or the where abouts of obtaining one? Swissarms/JDI are a no response. Cheers

Posts: 4 | Location: Washington  | Registered: April 14, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gunbroker.com

NO AFFILIATION.

Posts: 7 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They're unobtainium

Posts: 4 | Location: Washington  | Registered: April 14, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRohCRACKER:
They're unobtainium

With JDI, you order online and wait. They very rarely keep a large stock. 99% of what I’ve purchase from JDI I paid online then waited sometimes months to receive ordered items. I have items on order as I type this.

I have seen handguards for the 553 on gunbroker as late as last month. Albeit many of my favorite sellers on Gunbroker have jumped ship now that there is a sales tax policy in place there.

Gatewood Supply is also an option.

Posts: 7 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 102 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post