SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - Sig 556 Classic Rifle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - Sig 556 Classic Rifle Login/Join 
posted
I am the original owner of this Sig 556 Classic Rifle and I have only put a few hundred rounds through it. It is in like new condition.

The rifle comes with the factory case and all the accessories. It is a Sig-Sauer 556 Classic rifle, Catalog Number: 556304, Caliber 5.56 x 45mm NATO, 17" Barrel, 1-7 twist, with a Folding/Adjustable stock, Sig Hooded Front Sight, and Sig Diopter Rear Sight. I will include one MagPul magazine (30 or 10 rd. depending on your state).

I am asking $1500 shipped to your FFL. Please e-mail me any questions.

Darrell

Posts: 106 | Location: Hollywood, MD | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Flintghost, I sent you an e-mail with answers to your questions. If you need any additional information just let me know.
Darrell

Posts: 106 | Location: Hollywood, MD | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one like it with 16in barrel, great guns.

Posts: 379 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post