SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Traded: New Burn Proof Gear cover for Q Trash Panda $125
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Traded: New Burn Proof Gear cover for Q Trash Panda $125 Login/Join 
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted
Brand new in package BPG Heavy Suppressor Cover for a Q Trash Panda, or any other silencer that requires a 7" x 1.75" wrap.

Color is Multicam, which is currently unavailable from BPG. Skip the wait time and get a nice discount in the process. Comes with the wrap, heat shield, BPG sticker and bag.

Pics available on request, as I am currently locked out of my photo sharing account.

$125 plus shipping and insurance from southeast Texas. Email is in profile.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Killer Instincts,

"I've got a SOCOM Scout and 20 extra mags, and a couple severed heads in my bugout bag"

Posts: 2115 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
posted Hide Post
Bump. Price drop to $125. These are $200 new!

"I've got a SOCOM Scout and 20 extra mags, and a couple severed heads in my bugout bag"

Posts: 2115 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
posted Hide Post
Traded to a forum member. Thanks.