SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    All sold. Please close
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All sold. Please close Login/Join 
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted
All sold. Thank you

Thank you for looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BennerP220,

Posts: 3077 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will you do 100 shipped for the SR22 mags? If so I'll take them.

13 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 4073 | Location: Seoul | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Thank you

quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
Will you do 100 shipped for the SR22 mags? If so I'll take them.

Posts: 3077 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
BTT

Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BennerP220:
Ruger SR22 mags. I have five for sale as a set. Brand new never used but no package. Comes with both mag bottoms. $110 shipped THESE ARE SOLD. I HAVE ANOTHER FIVE MAGS FOR SALE.

Hogue black G10 checkered grips for Sig P228/229. Only installed on my P228. I think I still have the package. $80 shipped

Milt sparks SSII for Glock 48 (non MOS). Only been used a couple times. Looks like new. $100 shipped. I just realized that accidentally put that I had a VMII. I do not, this is a Summer Special II. Apologies for the confusion.

Please email if you’d like pics. I prefer PayPal FF for payment.

Thank you for looking.

Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Price drop on the Hogues. Was $95. Now $80 shipped

posted Hide Post
I'll take the Hogue Grips, email inbound.

Posts: 234 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
SOLD

quote:
Originally posted by Frenchy1004:
I'll take the Hogue Grips, email inbound.

Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Milt Sparks now $90 shipped

Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
I am looking for a full auto M16 nickel boron bolt carrier group.

Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Ill take the G48 milt sparks ss2 holster

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10068 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Thank you! Milt Sparks is SOLD!

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Ill take the G48 milt sparks ss2 holster

I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Spikes BCG

Posts: 1419 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Spikes is sold! Thank you