SIGforum
WTS watches: Orient, Citizen, Seiko, Phoibos, Sharky MM 300 homage ** new watches added and prices dropped**

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/350601935/m/2130082394

July 09, 2022, 02:09 PM
stickman428
WTS watches: Orient, Citizen, Seiko, Phoibos, Sharky MM 300 homage ** new watches added and prices dropped**
The time has come to thin the herd a bit.

These babies have not getting the wrist time they deserve so it’s time for them to go to a new home.

If you think I’m off base with my prices please shoot me and email and make an offer. Worst I can say is no. My email is in my profile. Smile

PayPal friends and family or Postal money order are preferred payment methods.

Phoibos Proteus blue.

This baby is a safe queen. It has been worn maybe once and is in absolute mint condition. I have a sandy silver dial variant of this watch that got all the wrist time so it’s time for this one to find a new owner that will give it the wrist time it deserves.

Bought new from Phoibos. I am the original owner and it’s lived a pampered life.

$300 shipped

Orient Mako II USA

These are somewhat rare and differ from the typical Mako with the addition of drilled lugs. This example is even more unique in that it has been enhanced with a fully lumed ceramic bezel insert and a Rolex Sub style bezel.

$275 shipped

Orient Ray II mod

Beautiful blue sunburst dial. Modified with a stainless steel bezel insert. Very good condition with no scratches or chips in the crystal. Light scratches from being worn but nothing bad.

$155 shipped

Phoibos Leviathan Bronze excellent condition. Worn maybe twice around the house. It’s just too big for my tiny wrist.

These are pretty hard to find. I have it priced under the only one I could find for sale on Chrono24. Limited Edition with only 100 examples made in this color
CuSn8 Case/500M WR/Automatic Helium Escape Valve
Seiko automatic mechanical movement with unique “open heart” design

$400 shipped

Phoibos WaveMaster mint condition.

I’ve gone back and forth on selling this one. My last Phoibos WaveMaster. With design elements of the Omega Seamaster and Tudor BlackBay it is a very nice watch for the money. Seiko NH35 automatic mechanical movement and sapphire crystal. I have the original box and extra links for the bracelet.

$245 shipped $235 shipped

Phoibos Voyager 1st Gen
I have two Voyagers up for sale. Both are in excellent condition and come with the original box and extra bracelet links. I bought both new from Phoibos. One is a blue dial the other green. This is one of the best dials Phoibos has ever made.

The style draws very heavily from the Rolex Yachtmaster. They have Seiko NH35 automatic mechanical movements, Saphire crystals and a pretty stout water resistance rating. If they don’t sell too quickly I’ll probably end up keeping them as they are fantastic watches and one of the few watches that has received compliments from random people while out in public.

$265 each including shipping.

Citizen Eco-Drive Two-Tone Perpetual Chrono AT

This watch is in good shape with no scratches on the crystal, no dings or gouges in the case and only light marks on the bracelet from being worn. This watch will sync with atomic time every night (if it has good reception) so it is an incredibly accurate watch. Original box and extra links included.

$330 shipped $300 shipped $280 shipped $260 shipped

Heimdallr “sharky” Sharkmaster 300. This is an homage to one of the flagships of the Seiko Diver line which run about $2500+ brand new. I’ve you’ve ever been tempted by a Seiko Marine Master but didn’t want to pay the steep cost of entry this is your watch. Exquisite bezel action and very nice bezel.

Unlike the many lower quality homages with questionable NH35A clones this copy of a popular Seiko diver is equipped with a clone of the ETA 2824-2 Swiss automatic mechanical movement and it keeps infuriatingly good time. This watch is a pretty accurate homage of the real deal so the case is just like the Marine Master and has to be opened from the front for servicing.

Overall condition is good. No chips or scratches in the sapphire crystal. It has a nice blue anti reflective coating on the crystal. The lume is more of an aqua blue color compared to Seiko’s typical green lume and it looks fantastic.

There is one small dent in the case and light scratches from being worn and enjoyed over the years. I’ve had the watch since 2018 and bought it from the original owner who got it in 2017. It’s been a safe queen lately so it’s time to let it be enjoyed by someone else.

Comes with original box and steel bracelet. The bracelet is what I would call fairly low/entry level quality and has considerable scratches. The end links don’t fit so well in the watch case. I wore it with a 20mm shark mesh (not included)bracelet or a nice gray & black seatbelt material NATO strap that I will include in the sale (pictured below) along with the original box from Heimdallr.

$235 shipped $205 shipped 190 shipped $180 shipped.

Pic of the dent in the case and scratches

This message has been edited. Last edited by: stickman428,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
July 10, 2022, 02:13 PM
Underdog
Good afternoon, is the dated Phoibos Wavemaster the 2.0 (PYO10C)?

If it is, I will take.
July 10, 2022, 02:51 PM
arfmel
If Underdog passes on the “no date” Phoibos, I’ll take it.
July 10, 2022, 03:11 PM
Underdog
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
If Underdog passes on the “no date” Phoibos, I’ll take it.

It's yours brother. I am after the dated one if it is the 2.0 version.

Thank you for being so cool. Per the rules you could have posted "I'll take it" and that would have been that.
July 10, 2022, 09:07 PM
stickman428
I don’t think it’s a 2.0 version. How can you tell?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 11, 2022, 07:41 AM
Underdog
Hey Stickman- the model number for the 2.0 is PYO10C.

I’d think it’d be on the watch or paperwork bud.
July 12, 2022, 01:06 PM
Underdog
I’ll take the Wavemaster Stickman!
July 22, 2022, 05:08 PM
stickman428
Back to the top. Smile

Thanks arfmel & Underdog for the smooth transactions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 26, 2022, 05:31 PM
stickman428
As promised earlier updated OP with new watch offerings. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 05, 2022, 09:34 AM
I will take the Seiko please. Emails sent
Thanks much
September 02, 2022, 08:04 PM
stickman428
Bump back to the top. New watch & price drops.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: stickman428,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

January 08, 2023, 02:56 PM
stickman428
Bump to the top.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

January 16, 2023, 02:54 PM
stickman428
Back to the top with a new watch added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

February 04, 2023, 02:33 PM
stickman428
Weekend bump back to the top. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

February 04, 2023, 03:07 PM
P250UA5
Man, that Voyager & Orient are speaking to me.
If I hadn't just bought a new car & weren't about to start digging a massive hole in my back yard....

The Enemy's gate is down.
February 16, 2023, 01:59 PM
stickman428
Bump to the top. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

February 16, 2023, 06:19 PM
P250UA5
How do the Phoibos & Orient compare in size to a Monster, case size & thickness?

February 16, 2023, 09:10 PM
7iron
Stickman, is the voyager th 39 or 45 mm case?

The most effective safety is between your ears
February 17, 2023, 04:18 PM
stickman428
P250UAS, Believe it or not I don’t own a Seiko Monster. (Crazy I know). I took a pic of the Orient mod next to a Seiko Samurai mod of mine. The Samurai as you can see is pretty close in size to the Monster, the Orient case is slightly smaller.

The Seamaster style bezel has deep cuts like my Seamaster Professional Chronograph. The newer Seamaster bezel is thinner and has smaller cuts. The bezel on the Orient is IMO the best looking Omega variant and makes for a sweet watch. Because of the crown and dial it pulls off the Seamaster look nicely at a fraction the cost and with the addition of a day wheel.

As far as thickness the Orient is pretty thin, it should be similar if not slightly thinner than a monster. The Phoibos (like Helm) runs thicker and is 14mm thick but because of the small case and lug design it wears very comfortably. The Phoibos Voyager does get noticed. It’s one of the few watches I own that has received compliments and gotten noticed while on my wrist. Most people notice the dial.

7iron, The first Gen Voyager has a 40mm case. For size reference here is a pic of the Phoibos next to the ubiquitous Seiko SKX orange dial.

Let me know if you guys have any more questions. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

February 17, 2023, 07:27 PM
P250UA5
Thanks for the comparisons, the Orient would be a bit redundant with my blue Monster, and I've gotten spoiled to the 4:00 crown.