SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    **ALL Sold Thanks to ALL** WTS: P320 10 round Compact Mags $25 each
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**ALL Sold Thanks to ALL** WTS: P320 10 round Compact Mags $25 each Login/Join 
posted
Been a long time since I've been on this site, but I have 6 P320C 9mm mags for sale. 2 are 10 round, (15 round--SOLD NO LONGER AVAILABLE). I got them for my X5 before I figured out they would not fit back in 2015 from THIS classified. NOW for $25. Buyer pays shipping. See my profile to contact me. I don't frequent this forum much these days but post first questions on this as a response, THEN we can DM.

**ALL SOLD. THANKS FOR THE VIEWS AND THE PURCHASES!!**

2022-06-29 16.37.44 by James Theodorou, on Flickr

EDIT: Time to lower the price to $25 per mag. Note that these are Gen 1.

Edit: Added caliber (How did I forget???) and lower price

Edit: Sold the 15 round mags. ONLY 10 ROUND mags are available

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JimTheo,

I should be tall and rich too; That ain't gonna happen either

Posts: 358 | Location: NW NJ | Registered: December 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Are all of the baseplates on the 15 rd. Mags marked 'Sig Sauer' (with the round peg/hole) or are some marked 'SIG' (w/ the square peg/hole). It appears that at least two are the early gen 'Sig Sauer' marked variant, which will not fit any X-Series Grip Modules without modification. Only the later gen 'SIG' marked Baseplates work with the X-Series Pistols. Please confirm.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 6064 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I forgot about the "tab" issue. I trimmed the ones I kept to fit my X5. Anyway, all 6 mags are the same early version (see photos)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/...67@N04/shares/uv24yZ

Posts: 358 | Location: NW NJ | Registered: December 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Are all of the baseplates on the 15 rd. Mags marked 'Sig Sauer' (with the round peg/hole) or are some marked 'SIG' (w/ the square peg/hole). It appears that at least two are the early gen 'Sig Sauer' marked variant, which will not fit any X-Series Grip Modules without modification. Only the later gen 'SIG' marked Baseplates work with the X-Series Pistols. Please confirm.

See attached photos. All 6 mags are the same
https://www.flickr.com/photos/...67@N04/shares/uv24yZ

posted Hide Post
Bump for price reduction

posted Hide Post
bump for $25 price

posted Hide Post
bump for the heck of it

Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 4 15 rounders for $25/ea....

Posts: 305 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ewills:
I'll take the 4 15 rounders for $25/ea....

You got it. PM your mailing address. I'll let you know the shipping cost.

I have Zelle for payment, Or would you rather old school check?

Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
Received my 4 mags today. Jim was easy to deal with and shipped right away at cost. Very pleased with the whole transaction!

Posts: 305 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the two remaining 10 round mags as per the email
Greg

"the soul of a dog is pure"

Posts: 220 | Location: VA | Registered: June 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kool. DM me your address and I’ll get it right out. Friend and family PayPal or some other method?

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimTheo:
You got it. PM your mailing address.
quote:
Kool. DM me your address and ...
SIGforum has no DM/PM facility. Thus the need for a public (meaning visible to SF membership) email address.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
"The dominant media is no more ``mainstream`` than leftists are liberals." -- me

Posts: 22985 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
You got it. PM your mailing address.
quote:
Kool. DM me your address and ...
SIGforum has no DM/PM facility. Thus the need for a public (meaning visible to SF membership) email address.

OK. Send me your mailing address using my email address from my profile. I initially explained it wrong, sorry.

posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 220 | Location: VA | Registered: June 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$$ sent

posted Hide Post
Received the mags today excellent transaction and
mags