SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Matech BUIS, MI SD handguard, CZ iron sights, SIG 55X PARTS LOT, Swiss 55X magazines
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Matech BUIS, MI SD handguard, CZ iron sights, SIG 55X PARTS LOT, Swiss 55X magazines Login/Join 
posted
KAC picatinny "anti-cant" bubble level. Like-new other than minor degradation of vial surface, due to age. $70 shipped.

Matech rear sight. Brand new. Even has factory literature. $90 shipped.

MI SD handguard. Modified into "gooseneck" style, with the top rail jutting out beyond the end of the handguard. Handguard ID big enough to overlap silencer. Spray-painted camouflage. $80 shipped.

CZ metal picatinny iron sights. OEM on many Scorpions. Rotary rear peep. Used. Good condition. $125 shipped.

Used, "restricted" LE-marked, 20rd Swiss 55X mags. Three available. $80 shipped per mag, or $225 shipped for all three. All magazines will be inspected at known failure points before shipping.

Used Smith Enterprise Vortex flash hider 1/2x28 with external threads for Ops Inc Model 12 (AEM5/OCM5). $50 shipped.

Reproduction Sig 552 recoil springs. $40 each; shipped.

LOT OF 55X RIFLE PARTS. ***Sold as lot only***
Please don't ask about onesies or twosies. I have had a portion of my OP state that I have parts, and to ask; it's been that way for a couple years now. If you haven't asked by now, now isn't the time to do it. $1000 for all the parts listed below...

1/2x28 550-style hider
2x 552 LH thread M249 hider
552 LH thread 3-prong hider
2x 1/2x28 MFI 3-prong hider
2x 1/2x28 US 556 hider
552 LH thread B&T Rotex hider
5/8x24 adapter for 551/751 internal threaded hiders
551 barrel adapted to US receiver threads w/ unattached muzzle extension
New demilled rear diopter sight assembly receiver fragment
2x 552/3 handguard retainer cap
5x front scope mount “crest” take-off
2x US bolt carrier
Picatinny bipod spigot adapter
Lower receiver stock delete filler plate
Lower receiver build fixtures and tools
2x bipod spigot
5x stock hinge pin
2x Krebs safety
Manticore safety
2x US rear popsicle sight
2x US bolt
3x Swiss takedown pin
New Swiss 552/3 gas valve
New US 556/1 gas valve
Extractor pin 1505131326
Support washer 1505131156
4x US gas block
Bayonet lug
6x Swiss gas block roll pin
6x US gas block roll pin
US “patrol” recoil assembly
US “patrol” gas tube
Project 552/3 gas tube
551 gas tube
556 gas tube
552 recoil spring
556 recoil assembly
551 recoil assembly
4x stock pin washer
Swiss diopter rear sight assembly
2x front sight windage screw
Swiss upswept cocking handle w/ rubber
US cocking handle w/ rubber
55x dust cover rivet
8x dust cover
8x mag catch axis pin
2x mag catch axis sleeve
5x automatic lockout axis rivet
14x trigger guard rivet
Semi auto sear
Black 552 handguard

Email for pictures or questions. Payment methods accepted are CC+4%, PPf+f, personal check, or USPS MO. Will not ship until a week after deposit of personal check. Additional shipping fees incurred for AK, HI, WA, CA, and OR.

Willing to cut a deal, for anyone buying multiple things.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: KSGM,

Posts: 2446 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have produced a small run of Sig SG551 silencer adapters. The adapters use a Halo-style collar and pocket attachment interface, and are compatible with silencers threaded in 1.375x24, otherwise known as “HUB”. The adapters are CNC machined from 17-4 stainless steel, and salt bath nitrided.

In the interest of transparency, I want to make potential purchasers aware of an idiosyncrasy:

The HUB threads on the adapters are on the small side; this means there is a bit of wiggle when you are screwing the adapter into the silencer; the play obviously disappears when the unit is completely tightened. This phenomenon is consistent across all units and all silencers I have threaded the adapters into, to varying degrees, depending on the silencer manufacturer's thread tolerances.

Q&A:

Q: Will the adapter work on a 550 or 551/3 LB?

A: No. Those weapons use one of two possible flash hiders of NATO dimensions. Depending on which flash hider your rifle has, there may already be silencer options available.

Q: Can you produce an adapter that will work on a 550 or 551/3 LB?

A: Yes. The same design can be modified slightly, and applied to a 550 silencer adapter. However, I don't intend to invest in a run of 550 adapters in the near future.

Q: Will this adapter work with my (insert make/model of silencer)?

A: Only if it is threaded 1.375x24 in the back. If the silencer manufacturer states their silencer is threaded “HUB”, 1.375x24, or 1 3/8 x 24, it will work.

Q: Will this adapter work on the 551 with the longer barrel without the grenade gasket?

A: No. This adapter is for a proper 551 only. Dimensions of the flash hider should be as follows:
Diameter of flash hider not to exceed .845"
Length of flash hider ~1.650"
Length of flash hider including taper down to barrel diameter ~1.950"
Barrel diameter behind flash hider not to exceed .570"

$140.00 shipped. Email for pictures or questions. Payment methods accepted are CC+4%, PPf+f, personal check, or USPS MO. Will not ship until a week after deposit of personal check. Additional shipping fees incurred for AK, HI, WA, CA, and OR.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: KSGM,

Posts: 2446 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redrider1596
posted Hide Post
Email sent regarding H2.

Posts: 322 | Location: Yuma, AZ | Registered: March 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Replied to redrider1596

posted Hide Post
H2 Micro now includes Larue mount.

posted Hide Post
Price adjusted on barrel.

You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
I'll take the H2.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 7011 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
H2 sold to SP. It was a pleasure.

You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
H2 received and looks great. Shipped it FAST!

Appreciate it.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 7011 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Items and prices changed.

posted Hide Post
Items added.

posted Hide Post
I'll take the carry handle for $65 shipped, email inbound.

Posts: 351 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Replied

posted Hide Post
Carry handle sold to Frenchy. Thanks for a smooth transaction.

posted Hide Post
Carry handle arrived yesterday without issue, looks fantastic. Thanks for the great sale.

Posts: 351 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Items added.

posted Hide Post
Swiss mags added, and prices adjusted.

posted Hide Post
All still available.

I also have other some unique and/or hard to find Sig 55X rifle parts. Let me know if there's something specific you're after.

So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
I'll take both of these-
"New Swiss Sig 55x 20rd 5.56 magazines. Two available"
Email inbound... Thanks!

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3998 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mags Sold to Dzozer