SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTT for S&W Model 317
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTT for S&W Model 317 Login/Join 
posted
Hello gentlemen, I'm looking for a .22 caliber revolver... the Smith & Wesson model 317 to be exact. Only, I want a 2" barrel and NOT the 3" one. If you've got a nice 2" model 317 then I've got all kinds of trades to offer you in exchange for your 317. If you're interested please let me know! Thank you!!

Lawdog

Posts: 60 | Location: mobile, al, USA | Registered: July 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
My email is in my profile. Please send list of your trade items.

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank castle

Posts: 3677 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you find it difficult locating a 2" 317 you might want to check out a 43c. It is DAO but still in production. Just might meet your need.

Posts: 165 | Location: Lake County, IL | Registered: June 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
Hmmm I planned to take my 317 off consignment after over a year at the shop and I went on Saturday and it'd been sold. :-/

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank castle

Posts: 3677 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FYI sir,

There are a couple for sale on ARFcom.

Hops...

"Cause there is no more new frontier
We have got to make it here…"
-Don Henley

Posts: 40 | Location: Kansas, USA | Registered: February 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post