SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    >> Online Super Store <<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

>> Online Super Store << Login/Join 
posted
America's Largest Online Outdoor Shooting Sports Store

Over 50,000 items ready to ship same day.

FREE Shipping for orders over $500.

Visit AmmoJo.com today !!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sc2aguns,

Keith Greene

Posts: 196 | Location: Lexington, SC | Registered: April 13, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What forms of payment do you accept?

This is a brick and mortar store?

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
100% online store. No brick and mortar.

https://ammojo.com

During checkout, you can choose Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, or finance the purchase if over $500.

Hope this helps.

Keith Greene

Posts: 196 | Location: Lexington, SC | Registered: April 13, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You stock 50,000 items? How?

posted Hide Post
Also if you can't find what you're looking for on the website, which would be a big surprise, there's a good chance the item is in allocation mode at the distributor.

If you have the SKU or UPC of the item, I can locate it for you. Let me know. Thanks

Keith Greene

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
So, you stock nothing. How long have you been in business, Keith? I can't seem to find anything online about you.

In case you're wondering, it's my job in this place to ask these kinds of questions.

posted Hide Post
Hi we have dozens of distributors linked to our website from all over the US that provide all of their products in one easy to navigate website. As soon as you pay for the items, an order will go straight to the closest distributor to your address and drop shipped to your door. Similar to Amazon

Keith Greene

posted Hide Post
We are a new online store started in Feb 2024. I began setting up the links to the distributors and working thru the logistics. I made some test purchases before going live and the results were excellent. I placed an order for a GForce GF25 after lunch on Monday and had the gun before noon the next day. I'd say that's great service. Cool

Keith Greene

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The thing is, scammers have run wild through online forums of all sorts the past few years, not just gun forums. It has become necessary for us to view any vendor without references with suspicion.

Starting a business is hard, and making it successful is a daily chore. I don't want to discourage anyone who is legitimate; quite the opposite.

Can you think of a way to create trust between us, other than members taking a chance buying from you? It's not a trick question. The fact that you accept major credit cards is a good sign.

What do you think? Any ideas?

posted Hide Post
For anyone wondering how good my service is, I've been in various service industries for over 30 years. I pride myself on Stellar Customer Service. I treat people the way I want to be treated when making a purchase. If you have any issue with anything on my website, just let me know. Customer Service is Top Priority !

Keith Greene

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
So, you're a gun guy? Have you spent time in any of the gun forums? Can you provide references from any well-known persons in gun forums?

posted Hide Post
Those are great questions - During the past couple of months, I have spent $10000s to get the proper ATF licenses, Trusted Distributors, and even a finance company in place. From sitting thru hours of briefing with the ATF agent to hours on the phone getting to know my distributors. The amount of energy and money I've spent recently on this store certainly doesn't feel like a scam to me. Smile

To establish trust, members of this forum can simply reach out to me with any comments and questions about anything I offer and they will soon see that I mean business. This is my retirement business and I want to leave something behind for the grandchildren, who BTW are helping me set up the distributors links and managing the social media.

As far as taking a chance buying from me. I think we've all taken chances buying anything online. I recall when Elon Musk invented Paypal and everyone scoffed at the idea. Now, look how frequent we just click a button and pay our bills.

Keith Greene

posted Hide Post
As far as being a gun guy - I've owned several guns since I was a kid. I still have a 1968 Savage Stevens 12 Gauge, which I use regularly. I have some semiauto rifles and shotguns as well as a 1989 revolver and a new Glock 17. As far as forums go, I just entered gun forums a few weeks ago and a supporting vendor at Calguns.net and National Gun Forum.

Keith Greene

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, I'll allow this thread to remain up. I want members to be able to read this exchange.

Keith, if I let a viper in here and it bites a member, it's not on you, it's on me.

Let's see how this goes.

Is that acceptable?

posted Hide Post
LOL - I like how you think and greatly appreciate the vetting. I see this exchange as very beneficial for everyone. Thanks for reaching out.

I did have one question for you. How can I BOLD the title of this post? Thanks

Keith Greene

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If you mean the subject line, it's not possible with the forum software.

posted Hide Post
I'd be curious to know how others are creating the Bold Titles as well as posting pictures in their ads. Is this a paid service?

Keith Greene

Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sc2aguns:
I'd be curious to know how others are creating the Bold Titles as well as posting pictures in their ads. Is this a paid service?

You’re referring to the ones at the top of the page. Those are “stickied” threads as decided by management here. It’s not a feature of the site.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6612 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The only way a subject line can be bolded is by Featuring it. This is a function which keeps a thread pinned to the top of a section.

These threads are chosen by me. You, as the creator of a thread, do not have this ability. A thread may be featured because I created it and want it to be conspicuous, and the threads created by others which I have featured, are friends of mine who have earned their prominence.

Retired, laying back
and enjoying life
Picture of low8option
posted Hide Post
Just a suggestion on how to build trust. You stated you had a FFL and business licenses so why not send copies to Para and he can verify such to all of us. Also to build credibility be sure to participate in sections other than this one. Knowing where you are located goes farther building trust that just a gmail account. We members tend to be shy about buying from short time members.

Freedom comes from the will of man. In America it is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment

Posts: 882 | Location: Northern Alabama | Registered: June 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post