SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS 2 used factory S&W 4506/4566 mags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS 2 used factory S&W 4506/4566 mags Login/Join 
Uppity Helot
posted
Hello,

I am selling off two used factory S&W 4506/4566 magazines. One featuring and orange follower with a fresh (installed by me) factory magazine spring. The other features a black follower and has a fairly firm original factory spring. Both feature 8 shot stainless steel tubes. Both magazines functioned 100% for me in my former 4566. Turns out the 4566 was too big for me hands which is why it went down the road.

Asking $100 shipped to anywhere in CONUS. No PayPal. Payment by money order preferred or cash if you care to mail it. Minimum post count of 100 required, as I am seeking to engage with established members only. Email in my profile.

Thanks,
Divil

Posts: 2657 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
I'll take them. Email inbound.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2375 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Mags are SPF! Thanks Sigforum!

Posts: 2657 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post