SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB Sig P226 slide - without weight cutouts underneath
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Sig P226 slide - without weight cutouts underneath Login/Join 
Picture of inspcalahan
posted
As title shows, I'm looking for a P226 slide without the weight cutouts that all the newer slides seem to have. My MK25 tan slide, just acquired gray MK25 upper, Legion SAO slide and even my factory 226RX slide all have those lightweight cutouts. Oddly, my 229 Legion does not.

I want to get one that I can have cut for an RMR and they say they can only do it on the slides that don't have the cutouts.

If you've got one and want to part with it, let me know with pics and prices please.

Posts: 660 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Years ago, I posted photos of P226 slide milling variations that documented the various sizes, locations, depths, and profiles found over time. To my knowledge, I'm not aware of any P226 that doesn't have the slide milling cut outs.

Apologies for not directly responding to your WTB, but if you have info/pics of a P226 slide without any milling cut outs, I hope you'll consider posting them in a separate thread, because I would be interested to learn more about this.

Posts: 6130 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post