SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Attention: The holidays are around the corner...Get something nice for the lady in your life!! GOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Attention: The holidays are around the corner...Get something nice for the lady in your life!! GOLD Login/Join 
Picture of swiss_seth
posted
I have for sale some really nice ladies bracelets. This were my mothers but she, like most women has too much jewelry and wants to sell them!!

She has great taste so the lady in your life wont be disappointed.

First is a Woven wheat 14k yellow gold bracelet.

Asking 1600 or best offer

This is a heavy weight coming in at 40.88 grams

Please see photos for details and length etc.:

And the other one is a ladies Singapore link 14k gold

Asking 600 or best offer

Weight is 12.37 grams

photos:

Please message me if interested or post a reply below and I will respond.

Thanks

Seth

Posts: 1613 | Location: Steel City USA | Registered: October 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
I don't see an email listed

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 13830 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swiss_seth
posted Hide Post
That’s my mistake I don’t sell through here very often so I couldn’t remember if people could send me a private message or something. Thanks for the heads up

sutekh0@gmail.com

Posts: 1613 | Location: Steel City USA | Registered: October 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you put your email address in your Public Profile- Only registered members can see it and respond to your listing.

Displayed publicly as it is now anyone visiting the forum can see your email address and contact you.

Scammers also collect publicly displayed email addresses for future use.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 12888 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swiss_seth
posted Hide Post
Luckily I use this email only for stuff like this

So its monitored but I not worried about any email other than potential buyers

Nice bracelets!!! Bling out your broad!!

Picture of swiss_seth
posted Hide Post
Still available

So far a little bit of interest

Picture of swiss_seth
posted Hide Post
still up for sale thanks

Picture of swiss_seth
posted Hide Post
Singapore style is solf

Wheat still available Thanks