SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB Sig 556 classic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Sig 556 classic Login/Join 
Picture of dwd1985
posted
Looking for a Sig 556. Prefer the classic models furniture but I suppose I’m open to any. Would be awesome to do a FTF in the Atlanta area but since that’s a bit of a long shot I’m certainly fine with having it shipped to my FFL. Please email me. If you’re a scammer don’t even bother…I’m not dumb.

Posts: 4327 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Be skeptical of anyone contacting you by only email, possibly claiming to be such-and-such SIGforum member, wanting either to sell what you're looking for or claiming to know somebody that has it and "here's their email address." That kind of thing is almost a guarantee they're scammers. It's best to insist all offers must first be posted to this thread, with follow-ups via email.

See: Scammer

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
"The dominant media is no more ``mainstream`` than leftists are liberals." -- me

Posts: 23904 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Sig556 Classic that I am interested in selling. I will send photos and info to you via e-mail.

Darrell

Posts: 106 | Location: Hollywood, MD | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
What's your budget? I've got two I'd consider parting with one. These things tend to be worth more parted on GB than complete.

white camo one with all Swiss furniture (green so as it wears, it fits the scheme). Also includes matched Swiss three-hole HG. Swiss gas block, Swiss N+ front sight and real Swiss diopter setup welded to the removable top rail.
quote:

Here's the other....ambi as well. I'd put the original black Classic handguard and Swiss style triangle folder back on it.

quote:

Posts: 2753 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PGT. I am going to send you an email for details on those 2 rifles. Depending on things I might be interested in one.

Posts: 188 | Location: Folkston, Ga | Registered: March 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post