SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    ***SPF*** WTS/T: Storm Lake Glock 27 .40 stainless barrel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***SPF*** WTS/T: Storm Lake Glock 27 .40 stainless barrel Login/Join 
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted
Do you want to shoot lead in your G27? Or maybe you want to convert your .357 Sig G33 to .40 S&W? Or maybe you just want a shiny stainless barrel instead of the same old black?

Either way, I have a used Storm Lake G27 barrel in .40 S&W that I'd like to part with. I'll also include a new (opened to check fit) Glock brand RSA for the G26/27/33.

I have shot this barrel myself, and it shoots true. Rifling is sharp, bore is shiny. Chambers hollow points and FMJ without issue. Fits nice and tight in my gun. I don't shoot lead, so I have no use for it.

There is a small mark on the lower right of the chamber that is not showing up in photos, but then again, you can't really see the Storm Lake logo in the pics either, but I promise both are there.

$75.00 shipped USPS Priority with tracking where legal in the lower 48, USPS Money Order, or a personal check from members is fine, as long as you're okay with waiting for it to clear.

If you're interested in trading, I like the following - Glock 27 magazines with factory extenders, HK VP-9 magazines, HK VP-9 IWB holsters, or a nice Beretta OWB leather holster. (That's about it for pistol stuff).

I also like Fenix brand flash lights, I'm looking for a Streamlight TLR-3, I like most Spyderco and Benchmade knives. Need commercial sized AR stocks and other parts from Magpul. Try me, worst I can say is no thanks.

E-mail is in my profile, and thanks for looking!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bionic218,

Posts: 10451 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I'll take it. Email coming at ya.

Posts: 25609 | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
It's all yours, e-mail replied.

Posts: 10451 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post