SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD - 1st Copy of SOF Magazine - 1975
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD - 1st Copy of SOF Magazine - 1975 Login/Join 
Picture of JR78
posted
Good condition. No tears ripped pages or beer stains. $35 shipped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JR78,

Posts: 1875 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
If you have an issue posting, you can delete posts which have no responses. If you get a response, but haven't accepted an offer, one of the staff can close or delete the ad.

Don't just keep posting new versions of the same ad, please.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
I'll take it

Posts: 3457 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
I was using imgur to post the picture and it was screwing up the picture. No intent to delete any posts.

Posts: 1875 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
mrvmax,
Sent you an email

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JR78:
I was using imgur to post the picture and it was screwing up the picture. No intent to delete any posts.

I saw three posts with the same title but three different photos. Did you intend to post three different items for sale?

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LDD:
quote:
Originally posted by JR78:

I saw three posts with the same title but three different photos. Did you intend to post three different items for sale?

Nope. It was same item