SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Sig P230 Japanese Contract lanyard loop
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Sig P230 Japanese Contract lanyard loop Login/Join 
posted
Picked up a really nice example (.32 acp) recently, minus the lanyard loop. Does anyone have one that they’d part with, if not, a lead on one would be appreciated. Sig customer service says no longer available. Regards!

Posts: 10 | Location: New Mexico  | Registered: May 25, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.

These types of posts should be posted in the Classifieds section. You've likely come to the right place.

Good luck.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 15797 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the quick response! Is there a way to bump the post over to the classified section?

Posts: 10 | Location: New Mexico  | Registered: May 25, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump…

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I took mine off and sold to Numrich (GunPartsCorp.com). Doesn't look like they show one available though.

Posts: 2342 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ugh - missed it… Thanks for posting! I haven’t given up on finding one. I checked Numrich first when I acquired the pistol, none shown on their website.

✌️

posted Hide Post
BUMP!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
I took mine off and sold to Numrich (GunPartsCorp.com). Doesn't look like they show one available though.

About when did you sell it to Numrich? Was it recently or awhile back? Still checking, no luck…

posted Hide Post
BUMP!

posted Hide Post
bump

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Just a thought if this is unobtanium

Could one be fabricated from pics/specs/etc?

It's just a small metal piece with a hole for a screw and a slot, right?

Posts: 27968 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still not giving up on an original part, just that collector’s itch, I guess. Guys who carry these pistols seem to prefer them w/o the lanyard loop so they take them off and toss them in a drawer, or sell them. I thought about trying to have one fabricated but I can’t even find a drawing/spec that shows the part. Thanks for chiming in!

posted Hide Post
bump…