SIGforum
FOUND: iPhone 6 in VG or better condition, either Verizon Wireless or confirmed unlocked

This topic can be found at:
http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/350601935/m/1640045354

February 16, 2019, 06:21 PM
bronicabill
FOUND: iPhone 6 in VG or better condition, either Verizon Wireless or confirmed unlocked
FOUND!

My daughter's iPhone 5S was recently damaged in an accident on her college campus. It was protected, but this was a bad accident resulting in a concussion to my daughter, and a cracked screen on the phone. The phone has continued to worked these past 2½ months, but the screen is starting to flake and fall off, and the phone is not worth the cost of a replacement screen, so...

I/we are looking for someone who may have a nice iPhone 6 lying around unused that could be purchased for not too much moola. My daughter is buying this, I'm just brokering the deal, so being a college student at an uber expensive private school, she doesn't have a lot of funds to spend!

If anyone has one available, preferably on Verizon, but at least guaranteed unlocked, and in good working order, no cracked screens of course, and minimal scratches, please let me know what you have and what kind of price you would need for it, and I'll see what can be worked out.

My e-mail address is in my profile. Thanks much!!!

Bill R.
North Alabama
February 16, 2019, 06:49 PM
arfmel
That’s a shame. She sure has bad luck with cell phones. Hope she’s ok.
February 16, 2019, 06:53 PM
pbramlett
Check your mail

Regards,

P.
February 16, 2019, 07:10 PM
bronicabill
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
That’s a shame. She sure has bad luck with cell phones. Hope she’s ok.

Tell me about it! Her noggin has healed but the phone is falling apart...

Bill R.
North Alabama
February 16, 2019, 07:13 PM
bronicabill
iPhone 6 found! Thanks!!!

Bill R.
North Alabama