SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SPF - H&K mags (all new) for P30/VP9 (9mm 17 rds)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPF - H&K mags (all new) for P30/VP9 (9mm 17 rds) Login/Join 
posted
SPF to vlad dracule

Selling the following items as one lot. Will not part:

Three brand new (never used) H&K factory mags for the P30 and VP9. All are in 9mm with 17 rd capacity. These will also fit the H&K P2000 and the H&K USP Compact with an X-grip adapter sleeve (not included). MSRP is $50.00 ea. My price is $110.00 for all three shipped within CONUS.

Payment by USPS money order only.

See pics at this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/JDL0c7D Use back arrow to navigate between pics and click to zoom.

Contact through email in my public profile.

First posted reply of "I'll take it" gets it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: les45,

Posts: 273 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump with scope and price reduction from original ad.

Posts: 273 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Final bump; back to the safe if no interest.

posted Hide Post
I will take the H&K vp9 mags for 110.00 shipped

Posts: 48 | Location: selma north carolina | Registered: November 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
money order sent today

Posts: 48 | Location: selma north carolina | Registered: November 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post