SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    S&W 4506 Magazines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S&W 4506 Magazines Login/Join 
posted
Hello looking for 4506 mags anyone have any in need of a new home. Let me know thanks

Posts: 426 | Location: rocky river ohio | Registered: February 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Put WTB in your thread title, so folks know that you're searching and not selling.

Also, for anyone contacting you via email only, claiming they are so and so SF member and telling you they have what you're looking for, insist that they must also post in this thread. If they don't comply, chances are extremely high they are scammers, so, do not proceed.

If they tell you they know someone who has it and can connect you to that someone who's not member here, that also screams scam. So, walk away.

If your spidey's sense starts tingling, do not proceed. Report it to Para by using the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the page..

Q

Posts: 23695 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
How many you looking for. Not sure how many I have.

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7778 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ThankGod4Sig:
How many you looking for. Not sure how many I have.

I’ll take a few thanks for the reply Sir

Posts: 426 | Location: rocky river ohio | Registered: February 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one that is surplus for me. Let me know if interested.

Posts: 294 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frenchy1004:
I have one that is surplus for me. Let me know if interested.

Thank You Sir yes i’m interested

posted Hide Post
I am the original owner of a 4506-1 and would love to find a couple of extra OEM mags. ThankGod4Sig...let me know if you have any you might part with after well if you would.

Posts: 514 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bordeth:

Please start your own WTB thread. Wink

Q

Posts: 23695 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post