SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Items Removed. Please Lock Thread
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Items Removed. Please Lock Thread Login/Join 
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted
Removing remaining items for now. Mods please lock this thread.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: smpsmp,

Posts: 2402 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Grizzle holster & mag holder if still available. Email to follow.

C4

Posts: 594 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Just saw the email and replied back.

Posts: 2402 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
Has the belt been cut shorter?

Posts: 936 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
^^^i originally snipped about 6 inches off to try it without it wrapping a good bit around me and then never shortened it more or ended up wearing it anyway.

To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Bump with price drops.

Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I will take the kore belt

Posts: 1259 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Bump for the week.

To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Bump. Added CZ Scorpion Parts and price drops to G19 and MRO.