SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: CCR Refinishing Holiday Sale Nov 18th - Nov 30th
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: CCR Refinishing Holiday Sale Nov 18th - Nov 30th Login/Join 
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted
CCR Annual Holiday Sale!
SAVE 20% OFF REFINISHING!
November 18th to 30th 2022
It's that time of year again! The CCR Family is happy to announce our 20% OFF Sale for the Holiday Season. CCR is a one stop shop for refinishing or Gun Smithing services, all work is performed in house. We have serviced firearm owners and manufacturers for 35 years with quality affordable finishes that last. For more information about our CPII Nickel Boron Nitride Plating or our Cera-Hide Proprietary line of coatings please visit us at www.CCRRefinishing.com and Save today!

Please use Promo Code "Holiday 2022" on the work order form from ccrrefinishing.com

All work orders must be completely filled out and signed to avoid delays

Contact us at 423-639-8924 Mon-Sat 9am 6pm EST

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 30 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5181 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
P220 coming your way soon. I'm headed to Peru next week, but will ship out before then.

Posts: 2860 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picking up some handguns this weekend from Florida, when I get back to MD after the Holiday I’ll likely be sending a P228 your way Mary for a reverse two tone refinish. Haven’t been sitting waiting for a discount but this is very fortuitous and great timing.

12 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 5084 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
CCR, do you offer the dusk finish on rifle parts? I have a Galil reciever that I'm not sure how to finish. Also a barrel to machine for it out of stainless.

Land Warfare
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1129 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I have gun on order I would like to get done, but it may not arrive before the 30th, can I lock in a spot for the sale?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10387 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted Hide Post
For you Sir of course Smile

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 30 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5181 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Thanks! form printed and filled out and ready to ship when it arrives this week!

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10387 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post