SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD Microtech Ultratech T/E Tactical Standard
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD Microtech Ultratech T/E Tactical Standard Login/Join 
Picture of bobandmikako
posted
Checks, money orders, Venmo, Zelle, or Paypal are all fine. If you use Paypal, use a no-fee option (FF) or add funds to cover the fees. Prices are firm.

I will only sell to forum members who post "I'll take it" or something to that effect in the forum and follow up with an email to the address in my profile.

SOLD Microtech Ultratech T/E Tactical Standard Model 123-1 UMS, excellent condition. Never carried or used. Purchased directly from Microtech through the service professional program for $249 shipped. Selling for $200 shipped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bobandmikako,

十人十色

Posts: 2002 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take #1 and #3

PM sent.

Posts: 227 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by josp:
I'll take #1 and #3

PM sent.

Buck 110 and Mitch Rosen sold to josp. Thanks.

十人十色

Posts: 2002 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the JX Tactical Fat Guy! Same PayPal as always? Thanks!

Posts: 1575 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outnumbered:
I'll take the JX Tactical Fat Guy! Same PayPal as always? Thanks!

JX Tactical sold to Outnumbered. Yes, same Paypal as before (email in my profile). Thanks again.

十人十色

posted Hide Post
I’ll take the ZT. Email inbound.

Posts: 447 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hoothrewpoo:
I’ll take the ZT. Email inbound.

ZT-0770CF sold to hoothrewpoo. Thanks again.

十人十色

Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Removed items that were sold and shipped. Added Microtech.

十人十色

posted Hide Post
I'll take the microtech

Posts: 96 | Location: DFW,TX | Registered: December 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Microtech sold to megure4. Thanks.

十人十色