SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    (All SPF, thanks) WTS: Glock 26 and BHP magazines (BHP mags are SPF)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

(All SPF, thanks) WTS: Glock 26 and BHP magazines (BHP mags are SPF) Login/Join 
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted
I have too many, and some magazines I'm willing to part with. I would like to keep them in sets to save on shipping and trying to remember who wanted one of this or two of that, and my pricing reflects that.

Set 1 - Three (3) new in package Mec-Gar Italian made Browning Hi Power magazines. These are the original blued steel 9mm Luger 13 round magazines, and they fit almost any BHP or clones such as the FEG or Tisas pistols. Normally $20-ish dollars per copy, you can buy all three for $45 shipped priority mail to you where legal in the lower 48.

Set 2 - Five (5) factory Glock 26 9mm - 12 round magazines with Glock +2 extensions. One (1) factory Glock 19 9mm - 15 round magazine with grip spacer to fit G26. One (1) Magpul G26 9mm - 12 round magazine. Has been out of package, loaded and shot, but still looks like new. You can own all 7 magazines for $80 shipped priority mail where legal in the lower 48.

Disclaimer on the Glock magazines - these are from my personal stash, not some department buy or third owner magazines. I bought all of them new. I also screwed up the G19 mag trying to remove the grip adapter but forgetting it had a set screw. Appearance only, it still functions fine, and I tried to show the damage in one of the pictures. All factory mags are gen 4 (ambi-cut) and will fit any generation of G26. Some people have reported issues with steel cased ammo in the Magpul Glock mags. I haven't tried it, or experienced it myself, but just in the interest of full disclosure. All of these magazines feed and function perfectly in my gen4 G26.

E-mail in my profile is the best way to reach me. Mention something about "Sigforum" or "SF Classified" so I know it's not spam. I can take Paypal, Money Order, or a personal check from long term members.

Please know your local laws. I am from the free state of Missouri, and I don't have the time or desire to do a capacity limit research project for your state to keep from breaking any laws. Wink

Thanks for looking, and let me know if you've got questions.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bionic218,

Posts: 10451 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 3ea HP Magazines.

PM on way to you.

Posts: 94 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Email received. BHP mags SPF to Sams1.

Posts: 10451 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the glock 26 Mags .

mbsn7789@q.com

Mike

Posts: 184 | Location: Rocky Mountains | Registered: February 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always a day late and a dollar short on these ads... oh well i’ll Take second in line on the Glock mags if the first deal falls through.

Posts: 1069 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
I will take the glock 26 Mags

Fair warning, Aeromat209. You are approaching 24hrs with no comms - as per the rules Para has listed at the top of this forum on page one. If I don't hear from you by tomorrow morning, I will move on to the next buyer.

The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Aeromat, I hope you're okay, and not stuck in a snow drift somewhere, but with no comms in well more than the 24 hours stated in the rules, I'm going to move on to the next buyer.

Kskelton, if you still want them, they're yours.

posted Hide Post
Ok i’ll Take them

Posts: 1069 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Glock mags spf to k Skelton

posted Hide Post
bionic218,

Hi-Power Mags received, two days earlier than scheduled!

Great comms, great items and fast action = A happy customer!

Thank you very much!!

Posts: 94 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post