SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: CCR Refinishing Holiday Sale Save 20% OFF All Of our Finishes including CPII Nickel Boron Nitride plating SALE Extended till DEC 12th
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: CCR Refinishing Holiday Sale Save 20% OFF All Of our Finishes including CPII Nickel Boron Nitride plating SALE Extended till DEC 12th Login/Join 
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted
CCR Annual Holiday Sale!
SAVE 20% OFF REFINISHING!
November 16th to 30th 2021

It's that time of year again! The CCR Family is happy to announce our 20% OFF Sale for the Holiday Season. CCR is a one stop shop for refinishing or Gun Smithing services, all work is performed in house. We have serviced firearm owners and manufacturers for 34 years with quality affordable finishes that last. For more information about our CPII Nickel Boron Nitride Plating or our Cera-Hide Proprietary line of coatings please visit us at www.ccrrefinishing.com and Save today!

Please use Promo Code "Holiday 2021" on the work order form from ccrrefinishing.com

All work orders must be completely filled out and signed to avoid delays

Contact us at 423-639-8924 Mon-Sat 9am 6pm EST

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CCR,

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 30 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5152 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Treat yourself to an early Christmas present and get the best refinish out there on your favorite gun. I recently had them refinish a 1911 in a dark Garrison Grey. Amazingly beautiful!!

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 1033 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
I agree CCR does excellent work. Post pics of the various colors/finishes if you have them folks. I'm about to send two P365 slides in for House Black. Cool

Posts: 490 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They’ve got a P365 of mine now, whole thing to be in that gorgeous dark Garrison Grey.

-------------------

Posts: 1033 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Someone post pics of Garrison Grey.
I might send in my recent Beretta 92 acquisition for garrison grey.

Mary, okay if I ship it USPS with a copy of a my FFL?

--
I'll get it packed and ready to ship Monday after the holiday weekend. Thanks.

Thank you gocatgo!!! Looks awesome!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chowser,

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7270 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chowser I just sent you a pic.

-------------------

posted Hide Post

This one is refinished in DUSK

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 30 years
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5152 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you do your nicle boron on rifles? Specifically a henry big boy in steel?

Posts: 6461 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry we only can plate items up yo 15 inches due to the size of the tanks

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply

Posts: 6461 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sale Extended Till DEC 12th

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
Last week to save

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I have a stainless slide 226 in 357SIG that the paint is going away on. What would you guys recommend? I wouldn't mind a bead blast or even some CPII on it. Does blasting it to raw work ok? Assume that's what Sig did originally for SS guns but don't recall.

Posts: 2512 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post