SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: CCR Refinishing Summer Sale Save 20% OFF All Of our Finishes including CPII Nickel Boron Nitride plating Till July 15th Only
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: CCR Refinishing Summer Sale Save 20% OFF All Of our Finishes including CPII Nickel Boron Nitride plating Till July 15th Only Login/Join 
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted
CCR REFINISHING SUMMER SALE
20% Saving till July 15th

CCR Refinishing has been serving gun owners, firearms dealers and manufactures across the county for over 30 years. What sets CCR apart from other firearm refinishers is our attention to detail. We are a small family owned and operated company that believes in quality and craftsmanship above all

We provide our own line of proprietary coatings and plating’s that we have developed just for firearms

Please go to ccrrefinishing.com and fill out the work order form and enclose a copy with your order.
Contact us at 423-639-8924 for any questions from 9-6 EST

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 30 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5138 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you work on lever actions?

Posts: 7833 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Warpig602
We do all types of firearms

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 30 years
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5138 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
Hey there, just looking for clarification/reporting an issue:

What's the difference between a semi-auto and "military" rifle? I'm looking to get my semi-auto AK74 refinished. Which category does it fall under?

Also, the price shown appears wrong. The sale price for military rifle is higher than the base price.

Posts: 9925 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I corrected the site

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
They do great work. Just sent a slide to the today.

Posts: 22 | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For anyone considering the sale, CCR does excellent work. Have sent four pistols to them and they have exceeded my expectations on price, turnaround time, and the quality of work. Highly recommend.

Posts: 1406 | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Only 2 Weeks Left to SAVE 20%

Have a Safe 4th

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of Stuntman22
posted Hide Post
They have done a Sig P225 for my and a Beretta 92. Both were in rough shape as I carried the Sig for about 15 years on duty. When I got it back, I thought it was a different gun. It came out perfect. They do excellent work.

Posts: 111 | Location: United States | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you we try Smile

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
Only 1 week left to Save 20%

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
What's the best way, pricewise to ship a pistol to you for refinishing?

Posts: 4499 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can ship it via "Ship my gun.com" just remember our FFL is listed as Cummings Custom Refinishing

If you have a local FFL they can ship it via USPS which is the least expensive but remember I will have to ship it back through them

You can also ship via UPS or FedEx 2 day air

If the above options don't work for you give me a call at 423-639-8924 and we can make arrangements

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
Orders received by the July 23 will get the SALE PRICES.

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
Questions…

I have a WASR that I’m looking to have completely redone. Wanted Parkerizing on everything shy of the bolt and carrier, which those I want to in CPII. For the carrier, can it be plated without separating the piston from the carrier?

And for the rest of the rifle, the gas tube lock lever was a little bit of a pain to unlock. Is that something you can take a look at? If it’s too difficult, I just use the carrier to get leverage on it.

Would that fall under a specific finishing price, or would have to be figured out? Just trying to get an idea so I can set some money aside for it.

Thanks.

Posts: 182 | Location: Maine | Registered: December 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scewball
Yes we can do it. I just sent you an email with details

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:
Scewball
Yes we can do it. I just sent you an email with details

Thanks, Mary. Received, and replied… but think your email hates mine. Wink

In regards to Parkerizing the rifle, any issue just doing the Parkerizing without cera-hide? Trying for the Combloc look, so can’t be too nice.

Posts: 182 | Location: Maine | Registered: December 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sending my new to me Sphinx SDP Compact to CCR this weekend. They've already done an amazing job on my BHP and Beretta.

Posts: 3163 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FLKev
posted Hide Post
I want to send the controls for my 226 and my 229 to you for refinishing. 2 of each---trigger, slide stop, hammer, decocking lever, mag catch and slide release. Are you going to extend the 20% off sale? Also, what finish would match the high polished chrome look of a Sig Equinox slide? I want the controls to be as polished as the slide on my equinox and matching NOT the matte nickel that Sig used

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FLKev,

"It's gon' be some slow singing -n- flower bringing............ if my burglar alarm starts ringing"

Posts: 288 | Location: GATORLAND | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post