SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: P226 15 Rnd German Mags - Found Thanks NMDave!

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
WTB: P226 15 Rnd German Mags - Found Thanks NMDave! Login/Join 
Picture of wacopolumbo
posted
Hi All,

I just picked up a nice 1987 triple Serial 226 and I’d like to get a couple period correct mags for it. Ideally I’d like Sig Germany made mags that are marked P226. Looking for 2 or 3. They don’t have to be mint. My contact info is in my profile. Thanks for the help!

Please post here and then shoot me an email with the details. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wacopolumbo,

Regards,
Waco

Learning from my mistakes since 1974...

Posts: 1698 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: July 03, 2003Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Be skeptical of anyone contacting you by only email, possibly claiming to be such-and-such SIGforum member, wanting either to sell what you're looking for or claiming to know somebody that has it and "here's their email address." That kind of thing is almost a guarantee they're scammers. It's best to insist all offers must first be posted to this thread, with follow-ups via email.

See: Scammer

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
"The dominant media is no more ``mainstream`` than leftists are liberals." -- me

Posts: 23566 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of wacopolumbo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Be skeptical of anyone contacting you by only email, possibly claiming to be such-and-such SIGforum member, wanting either to sell what you're looking for or claiming to know somebody that has it and "here's their email address." That kind of thing is almost a guarantee they're scammers. It's best to insist all offers must first be posted to this thread, with follow-ups via email.

See: Scammer

Updated my post. Thanks.

Regards,
Waco

Posts: 1698 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: July 03, 2003Report This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Waco… Several years ago I purchased every dove tail magazine I could find so I would have at least a set of 3 of the correct ones for my 1984 P226. Goal achieved and now I am left with an assortment of 9mm 15rd dovetail mags. If you are still looking for some, you can reach me at the email in my profile and we can see if I might have a pair of the correct ones for your 1987.

Dave

Posts: 440 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Report This Post
Picture of wacopolumbo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NMDave:
Waco… Several years ago I purchased every dove tail magazine I could find so I would have at least a set of 3 of the correct ones for my 1984 P226. Goal achieved and now I am left with an assortment of 9mm 15rd dovetail mags. If you are still looking for some, you can reach me at the email in my profile and we can see if I might have a pair of the correct ones for your 1987.

Email sent. Thanks.

Regards,
Waco

Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
email received and responded to. In case the pics did not come thru…

Dave

Posts: 440 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Report This Post
Picture of wacopolumbo
posted Hide Post
Mags received super fast and in as-new condition. Thanks Dave!

Regards,
Waco