SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS- Ham radio handhelds
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS- Ham radio handhelds Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
I have decided I need to sell a few HT’s. Have too many and trying to switch between different menus, features, etc. has become more than I want to deal with.

All are in excellent condition with very little use. Have original boxes, included accessories, and in some cases additional battery, speaker mic, programming cables, etc.

Will get pictures, complete package contents up tomorrow but here is what is available:

Wouxun KG-UV8T tri-bander (https://powerwerx.com/wouxun-kg-uv8t-tri-band-amateur-handheld-radio)

Solid radio, discontinued model. Extra batteries, programming cable $125 shipped

Retevis RT5 7w dual bander (https://www.amazon.com/Retevis-Channels-Charging-Walkie-Talkie/dp/B01IY64ADO)

Similar to the Baofeng but a little better build quality. Speaker mic, programming cable, uses “Chirp” for programming. $30 shipped

*SOLD* - Icom IC-V86 VHF (two available) (https://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-016666)

These are quality durable radios. Name brand, original box and contents (radio, li-ion battery, antenna, belt clip, drop in cradle charger and AC wall wart).

Excellent condition, no signs of wear.

$100 each shipped

I also have ONE Icom HM159LA speaker mic. This is the heavy duty commercial quality one, new it is $72 at Ham Radio Outlet. pretty much just the stock package contents on these.

$50 shipped or $140 with a radio. BOTH V86 radios with the speaker mic for $225 shipped.

Combine items and get a deal based on combined shipping. Reasonable offers accepted.

First “I’ll take it” post wins. Prefer Zelle or Venmo payment (PP has screwed me one too many times) but can do check/MO or other as well.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 911Boss,

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10072 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I’ll take both pristine Icom V 86s with microphone for $225.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 3959 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
I’ll take both pristine Icom V 86s with microphone for $225.

SOLD! - Email inbound…

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10072 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Received both ICOM V86 and microphone today. The post office took offense at the word FRAGILE and smashed one corner of the outer box. But, the interior OEM boxes were undamaged. So there!

NRA Life Member

Posts: 3959 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post