SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB Sig P245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Sig P245 Login/Join 
posted
I want to buy a Sig P245. Original Mags and box are a plus.

"Don't hit at all if you can help it; don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep."
Theodore Roosevelt
New York City, February 17, 1899

Posts: 57 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
To minimize the chance of being SCAMMED, make sure to insist anyone contacting you via email only that they must also post in this thread.

Q

Posts: 27695 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one I might be interested in selling, pretty sure I have to box and everything... but will have to do some digging to find it.

Posts: 40 | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hi-power man
posted Hide Post
e-mail to cardsfan

High capacity is not an acceptable substitute for good marksmanship.

Posts: 882 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email to rock378

"Don't hit at all if you can help it; don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 57 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
To minimize the chance of being SCAMMED, make sure to insist anyone contacting you via email only that they must also post in this thread.

Will do, thanks 12131

Theodore Roosevelt