SIGforum
Found: Beretta 92 G10 grips

This topic can be found at:
http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/350601935/m/1310087254

January 30, 2019, 12:24 AM
RNshooter
Found: Beretta 92 G10 grips
Hey all-

I have a beautiful set of wood grips with gold medallions for a Beretta 92 FS.
Looking to trade them for a thin set of G10 grips.
Pics on request.

Edit: Also willing to buy a set of G10 grips.

Bruce

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RNshooter,

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken
February 03, 2019, 11:37 AM
RNshooter
BTT
February 06, 2019, 10:09 PM
RNshooter
BTT with some changes. Looking to buy or trade for G10 grip for a Beretta 92.

Bruce

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken
February 12, 2019, 01:29 AM
RNshooter
Bump
February 13, 2019, 06:48 PM
Snake207
You’ve got mail. Big Grin

February 14, 2019, 09:48 PM
RNshooter
Email replied to.

Bruce

Edit: I'll take them.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RNshooter,

-PJ O'Rourke
-Niccolo Machiavelli

February 20, 2019, 02:05 PM
Georgeair
quote:
Originally posted by RNshooter:
Email replied to.

Bruce

Edit: I'll take them.

I hope you don't incur any Paypal or shipping costs buying them from yourself! Razz

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02