SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - Walther magazines, 1911 grips, and a PTR-91 trigger pack
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - Walther magazines, 1911 grips, and a PTR-91 trigger pack Login/Join 
posted
I have the following items for sale:

1- Four (4) Walther P99, .40 S&W, 12 round magazines. Bought NOS from Earl’s Repair Service years ago. I test fired one full magazine through each, cleaned them and put them away. Excellent. Asking $40.00 for all four.

2- One set of Ahrends walnut grips for a 1911. Double diamond checkered, no ambi safety cut. Like new in package. $30.00.

3- One set of Ahrends ebony grips for a 1911. Double diamond checkered, ambi safety cut, used on a carry pistol for a brief time. No dings or scratches on the checkered side. Left grip panel has what appears to be a crack running along the grain of the wood, but not the full length of the grip. The crack is only on the inside and does not go all the way through to the outside of the grip. $20.00.

4- Sold

5- Sold

6- Sold

7- Sold

8- Sold

9- PTR91 trigger pack, US manufactured, like new. $170.00.

My email is in my profile. Please email me if you would like pictures of anything. Payment by PO money order. Shipping TBD. Magazines are not for sale where prohibited. If you post that you will take an item, please follow it up with an email. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bonanacroin,

Posts: 114 | Registered: May 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Will take 5, 6 and 7. Raybans, short reach trigger and SS2 holster.
Will email you later this evening.
Edit: email sent

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sauer Kraut,

Posts: 620 | Location: North Carolina  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Items 5,6,and 7 SPF to Sauer Kraut. Email replied to.

posted Hide Post
I’ll take #1

Posts: 34 | Location: Dallas,Tx,USA | Registered: February 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Leebo, #1 is yours. Please send me an email (sorry for the late reply as I just saw you posted).

posted Hide Post
Leebo, are you still interested in the magazines? I didn’t receive an email, so please let me know if you still want them.